! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What Case Do You Have - Page 1/1

Subject: What Case Do You Have
Replies: 6 Views: 2815

polo_011 8.07.20 - 08:12pm
I have long been a fan of the Apple Silicone cases, even before I owned iPhones, I often wished Samsung had the same cases. When I got the XS Max I got a Black Silicone case and did the same when I got my 11 Pro Max, but I have overtime grown bored and over them. These silicone cases collect pocket lint like crazy and it drives me insane, I am forever cleaning the case, even in the cleanest pocket it still picks up some thread of picks up dust when outside, or whatever loose material on the surface you set it on.

So I am moving to the Apple Leather cases, the patina bug has bitten me lol.gif got a Forest Green Leather case for my Midnight Green 11 Pro Max, think it will work pretty well.

Heres how the Silicone Case looked like brand new... for the XS Max

* +

polo_011 8.07.20 - 08:16pm
And it pretty much the same one on the 11 Pro Max with a bigger camera cut out.
* +

polo_011 8.07.20 - 08:21pm
Here is what the Silicone case looks like after about 8 months of heavy usage, this was the XS Max one a few weeks before the phone was stolen, the 11 Pro Max one looks pretty much the same after just 5 months pmpl.gif disgusting
* +

crail 9.07.20 - 04:50am
my spigen case is immaculate. Like the day i bought it proud.gif and that was on release, a year ago.

My phone care is unreal, but I don't go as far as nokstern with his handkerchiefs * +

polo_011 9.07.20 - 12:30pm
Spigen make great cases, you simply cannot go wrong with them, I have just not often found the right case for me with them, I tend to like a very simplistic slim design. I think I got a Spigen for my S7 Edge and that case is still on it and looking great besides the scratches from just being abused overtime. * +

polo_011 9.07.20 - 12:32pm
My Forest Green Leather case arrived and I am loving it! The phone feels like a luxury item with this on while the stainless steel is exposed at the bottom, love the look and feel overall:
* +

polo_011 9.07.20 - 12:33pm
Here it is on my phone

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index