! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Got my iPhone 11 Pro Max - Midnight Green - Page 1/1

Subject: Got my iPhone 11 Pro Max - Midnight Green
Replies: 3 Views: 3242

polo_011 7.03.20 - 10:24am
So my insurance went ahead and approved the replacement of my stolen XS Max 256GB Space Grey with a 11 Pro Max 256GB Midnight Green on Monday of this week and I have been enjoying this A13 Bionic beast :D
She is a definitely a much heavier phone thanks to the much larger battery and new camera setup. Battery life has been nothing short of phenomenal! Something I really love about iOS is just how consistent it is in power usage and task management, theres a lot less of apps going rogue so your mileage is usually pretty set day to day. Im loving the new camera setup, FINALLY Apple catch up with a Wide Angle Lense and 18W fast charger in the box, took them long enough. Overall loving this thing, its my daily driver while also have my Huawei P30 Pro as my Android toy!

polo_011 18.03.22 - 05:33am
2 years later still rocking this beast, I see the newer Android chips are only just now catching up to the A13 Bionic chip in the iPhone 11 series. Got my upgrade coming up next month but Im thinking of skipping the 13 Pro Max and getting 14 Pro Max later this year. Another thought that has crossed my mind is simply getting this 11 Pro Max battery replaced later this year and continuing on with it for another year or 2 as its still fast and smooth AF! Battery life on this thing is also still brilliant, seems Apple really nailed the battery from iPhone 11 and up. *

crail 19.03.22 - 02:32am
Just polo in here then? Looking_for.gif *

polo_011 19.03.22 - 01:19pm
Pretty much lol.gif everyone ran away cry.gif *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum