! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iphone4s software updates - Page 1/2

Subject: iphone4s software updates
Replies: 13 Views: 7454
> »
missmobi 9.10.15 - 05:58pm
Im using a 4s i didt update the ios 9 id read lots of bugs not many happy with it , iv got the ios 9.0.2 im thinking download it im unsure best fastest way i can if theres no wifi anybody cheers * +

glitabug 22.10.15 - 09:26am
I thought that any new updates were only going to be for 5 series onwards.... * +

missmobi 26.10.15 - 05:16pm
Since iv had mine 4s iv had 2 updates i did the 1st but read there woz loads problams with the 2nd this is my 3rd its ios 9.0.2 * +

missmobi 10.07.18 - 04:20pm
my iphone 4s is on ios 9.5.3 its bin like so long not auto updating i need it it update ios 10 so can download upto.date apps (ios 9.3.5) im on soz * +

banbury 29.11.18 - 12:53am
I think the 4S is far better on earlier firmware versions to be honest. while I do understand that not everyone can afford the latest iPhone, I do think the 4S updates went on for far too long. ive still got my 4S which takes an age to boot up on the latest version, and there is a general lack of responsiveness during general use. that said I still like the phone but iam planning to downgrade the iOS version in the future. oh by the way the 4S wont run iOS 10 unless you jailbreak and do it unofficially. * +

banbury 29.11.18 - 01:02am
PS: officially iOS 9.35 is the last supported version for the 4S. * +

crail 29.11.18 - 01:54am

@ banbury - 29.11.18 - 12:53am
I think the 4S is far better on earlier firmware versions to be honest. while I do understand that not everyone can afford the latest iPhone, I do think the 4S updates went on for far too long. ive still got my 4S which takes an age to boot up on the latest version, and there is a general lack of responsiveness during general use. that said I still like the phone but iam planning to downgrade the iOS version in the future. oh by the way the 4S wont run iOS 10 unless you jailbreak and do it unofficially.

They probably slowed down the phone on purpose to make people upgrade * +

missmobi 14.01.19 - 10:40pm
It got stuck on that connect to itunes after a battery change i took a shop near me i got it back now i cant even get it on connect to itunes the guy sed water damage but it woz in its box befor no im clueless wot he did * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search