! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iphone 5S for sale - Page 1/1

Subject: iphone 5S for sale
Replies: 7 Views: 3508

banbury 12.04.15 - 05:54pm
Selling mine but Iam unable to reset the phone cos its asking for a restrictions passcode. I assume its not the same passcode as the handset unlock which I know cos its not accepting that. Is there a default passcode for this? Its on ios 8.1.2. Does anyone know how many attemps it allows? Any help would be appreciated * +

mandain 13.04.15 - 06:26am
Did you buy this phone new? If yes then only you could have set up restrictions and the passcode with it, there is no default passcode, interestingly the solution to a forgotten passcode is to do a factory reset according to Apple ,which is what you're doing, so your problem shouldn't exist * +

mandain 13.04.15 - 06:27am
Unless you're having a different problem otherwise I'm confused, you wanna provide a screen shot? * +

mandain 13.04.15 - 06:35am
Or if you have the find my iPhone app installed you can log in to your Apple ID on a pc and have the phone wiped remotely * +

banbury 15.04.15 - 12:21am
I did buy the phone new, but I dont remember setting up any restrictions code. Anyway I tried 1234 just for the hell of it and it accepted it. Strange though, cos although that was a default security code for nokia phones at one time, ive never set up anything with that code on my iphone. Anyway its sold now. * +

sphiwes 14.08.15 - 07:03pm
Use your iCloud account to reset it * +

s.mcclel 22.08.15 - 01:02pm
Sounds suspicious too me..... * +

stingluv 22.08.15 - 02:05pm

U need to reload the phone ios manually *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply