! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

no signal - Page 1/4

Subject: no signal
Replies: 23 Views: 2411
> »
lonsam 9.11.10 - 08:39pm
Hi guys I wonder if you can help me,I got a 3g iphone earlier this year off ebay,which i am very pleased with, now it has decided to lose signal,it started with the signal continuously dropping out and now its lost signal altogether,I tried resetting it via itunes without, this didn't solve it, has anyone had this with the iphone and any ideas on how I can solve this problem? * +

akash_nu 9.11.10 - 09:08pm
Been happening to my other half's iPhone 3G as well and I still haven't found a solution. * +

s.mcclel 9.11.10 - 09:23pm
You may need to open your phones up as there's a small connection plug that comes from the dock assembly to the main board which has a habit of popping off,try searching YouTube as I'm not that great at the description thing. * +

s.mcclel 9.11.10 - 09:25pm
I have had to do this 4 times now,it is really simple to do.The part your looking for is located in the phones lower left hand corner. * +

lonsam 10.11.10 - 07:15am
I didn't think you could do this. does it open up fairly easy then s.mcclel and fit together af? * +

lonsam 10.11.10 - 07:15am
I didn't think you could do this. does it open up fairly easy then s.mcclel and fit together ? * +

s.mcclel 10.11.10 - 09:23am
I find it very easy to open(but we're all different).Remove the two screws from either side of the charging dock,using a small suction cup place it just above the home button and pull upwards taking care not to pull to hard.Once the LCD and digitiser come free it's just a simple case of taking care not to remove any other cables which may be connected. * +

nfxcr3w 10.11.10 - 12:50pm
best to let apple sort it thou as parts are proberly delicate * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum