! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Staying unjailbroken - Page 1/6

Subject: Staying unjailbroken
Replies: 36 Views: 5751
> »
akash_nu 21.08.10 - 09:18am
Alright, lately I've come to realise that because of the power of jailbreak I clogged up my phone with tons of apps that I never even opened once since installed. The other day I had to restore my phone to 4.0.2 as it froze at the apple logo while redrafting after I installed an app from Cydia. After upgrading to 4.0.2 my battery was draining faster than normal. Did some research on google and * +

akash_nu 21.08.10 - 09:22am
Found that I'm not alone in this. A possible suggestion was to restore again and set it up as a new device. I did that last night and this is when I realised that jailbreak gave me the power of installing apps without paying for them, which made me install loads of junks that I won't even use once. Out of curiosity I wanted to see if I can stay away from jailbreak and still survive with only the * +

akash_nu 21.08.10 - 09:23am
Apps that I'd actually use on a daily basis. So for now I'm staying unjailbroken for some time to see if I really need to jailbreak to use the phone the way I want. * +

xparkax 21.08.10 - 09:37am
Yea I'm never going back to jailbreaking, far too much trouble * +

adiy2k 21.08.10 - 09:56am
@akash that's exactly what I've been doing the past few months bro, I realised I didn't really need the jailbreak and it's fine as standerd out of the box * +

akash_nu 21.08.10 - 11:26am
exactly too much of hassle really. * +

nfxcr3w 21.08.10 - 12:19pm
thats what i did but it was driving me crazy i needed to jailbreak i couldnt live without it lol * +

nfxcr3w 21.08.10 - 12:19pm
give it a few days and you will return trust me lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum