! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Reception iPhone 4 - Page 1/4

Subject: Reception iPhone 4
Replies: 24 Views: 2737
> »
akash_nu 5.08.10 - 02:23pm
I have recently upgraded my contract to get the iPhone 4. I am liking the amazing screen and the awesome camera so far, however, I have noticed that in certain areas the iPhone 4 shows low signal whereas other phones show medium to higher reception. It's not the death grip issue, I must mention that. Has anybody else faced this problem?! * +

schlim 5.08.10 - 02:29pm
what network ? O2 did u say sometime ago? u can check coverage on their site, might just be a bad signal area * +

akash_nu 5.08.10 - 05:17pm
Nah. I live in zone 2. Can't be bad coverage area. And if I just go inside a building the signal drops drastically as well. It may be an antenna issue actually. That's why I'm worried. * +

dani2xll 6.08.10 - 10:55pm
My friend is having great problems with reception. the antenna is only supposed to effect it if you hold it the wrong way. She is going to get one of those vodafone sure signal boxes to increase the reception in her home. * +

xparkax 7.08.10 - 01:24am
This Is the problem with media hype. As soon as someone gets low reception it's pointed to iPhones poor antenna like phones never had bad reception in areas before * +

mandain 7.08.10 - 06:59am
No I've always had poor * +

mandain 7.08.10 - 07:02am
No I've always had poor reception with the 3GS, it's the one bit I don't like about it, the network lost message I get to see it at least 4 or 5 times a day * +

mandain 7.08.10 - 07:05am
What's this box dani? I wonder if vodafone Australia has it too, cause they are * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search