! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROSnCons of iPhone? - Page 1/6

Subject: PROSnCons of iPhone?
Replies: 36 Views: 5913
> »
krazzym 12.12.07 - 06:30am
Convince me 2 get an iphone or u can convince me not 2 get 1.. lol * +

c.k. 15.12.07 - 01:35pm
no video recording , no mms , no 3g support , you can never use it as a modem , camera needs you to hold it like a professional sniper lol * +

geoneil 16.12.07 - 12:05pm
Pros: Nice interfacde... really nice interface, I mean seriously; you can plug it into a Mac and the Mac will recognise it. Cons: not 3G, no MMS, no video recording, no Bluetooth OBEX (can't send or receive files over Bluetooth) needs a computer with iTunes installed to even ACTIVATE it, 269 can get you a 16GB iPod Touch which has the same interface * +

kaitleen 18.12.07 - 01:04am
all the above cons but after all those advertz i do like the touchscreen scrollin..but imagine the fingerprints on there * +

lyndel4 24.12.07 - 01:25am
there are lots of mobile manufactors out there that are trying 2 copy the Iphone even make there phones look and fell like it useing app and themes so after all that why say bad things about the apple Iphone every body loves and want it they just cant afford it so they try all they can to get a piece on there phones PDA and laptop * +

myway21 24.12.07 - 02:02am
a phone which does not have the latest technologies, 5mp camera, bluetooth etc cannot be a competitor to another phone which has the latest technologies. the iphone just looks good with the big screen and internet * +

gurvin.1 24.12.07 - 05:37pm
video recording is in beta testing phase and will be coming soon...MMS is already available (keeu up with the latest please)...SDK kit will be launched in Feburary which will solve all small issues like SMS forwarding etc etc... yawn * +

geoneil 24.12.07 - 08:01pm
how do you send an mms from an iphone? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum