! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to unlock - Page 1/9

Subject: How to unlock
Replies: 63 Views: 24441
> »
admin 25.11.07 - 07:56pm
OK If you bought an iPhone even it's not officially sold in your country then you know you can't use it without unlocking.. First of all you need a PC or MAC to unlock it. There are different ways for each iPhone version. Go to this link from your PC http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=136 * +

admin 25.11.07 - 08:00pm
If you plan to buy it I suggest you to wait unlit it's offically sold in your country because unlocking it will void warranty plus some features may not be compatible with your operator, phone crashes often, sometimes SMS application fails and you have to connect it to PC and delete the SMS database.. To cut it short don't buy it unless you are not familiar with PC and unlocking stuff * +

admin 25.11.07 - 08:02pm
There maybe people selling unlocked iPhones on the NET. Don't buy from them also because of the reasons above plus your phone will probably crash and will need a fresh install after some time so you'll have to get it unlocked or do it by yourself again.. * +

anjan 27.11.07 - 11:34am
thank you very much for this link and information,, thanks * +

farn 29.11.07 - 07:57am
funny * +

k_d_don 3.12.07 - 02:36am
thenX * +

sidsousa 5.12.07 - 06:37am
never in my life have i read such misleading information! do you have an iphone or even know anything about the process of unlocking?! OMG i'm shocked that there is still so much wrong information on this forum, specially coming from a so.called admin. well, what can we do... * +

dani2xll 5.12.07 - 07:39am
fall did you read the first line of this topic? If you do actually hav useful unlockin information then do post it. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search