! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BLACK? - Page 2/7

Subject: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BLACK?
« <> »
st_roz3y 21.05.15 - 11:49pm
We dodge reality..until it faces us on a narrow bridge where there is no turning back. * +

xfrankie 22.05.15 - 01:43pm
its means being black.. ur topic is replete with ambiguity, no racism, but then hints of racism, dog, color then past slavery, colonialism, neo colonialism, and seriously inclined to draw stereotypical reasonin.. which borders on racism... so guy.. black is black, and the attitudes are as diverse as the people, * +

xfrankie 22.05.15 - 01:46pm
i'm black, now i can't wait to see what that means.. * +

st_roz3y 22.05.15 - 02:59pm
bad_idea.gif Ambiguity is ambiguous itself. Sometimes we do not understand something because it is not clear. And sometimes it may be that our head is not clear enough to understand it. In both cases we say there is ambiguity.
I do not see any ambiguity in this post. People talk about black people almost everyday but what does it really mean for someone to be black? That is the simple focus of this topic.
I have provided the common understanding.
If you have another view you just clarify it here.
If you have a good understanding of racism you will know that it is not present on this post.
However, there is a big ambiguity in saying black means being black.The statement is clearly unclear.

Who is xfrankie?
xfrankie is xfrankie.

Is that informative? No of course.
Please approach this topic with a clear head and you will find it very helpful.
thank_you.gif * +

xfrankie 22.05.15 - 03:30pm
aww so nice! thanx, here is my clear head. i suspected a reply of sorts and u excelled at it, hence my follow up.. which is... i can't wait to hear.... so regale me * +

iminuru 22.05.15 - 04:16pm

@ st_roz3y - 22.05.15 - 02:59pm
bad_idea Ambiguity is ambiguous itself. Sometimes we do not understand something because it is not clear. And sometimes it may be that our head is not clear enough to understand it. In both cases we say there is ambiguity.
I do not see any ambiguity in this post. People talk about black people almost everyday but what does it really mean for someone to be black? That is the simple focus of this topic.
I have provided the common understanding.
If you have another view you just clarify it here.
If you have a good understanding of racism you will know that it is not present on this post.
However, there is a big ambiguity in saying black means being black.The statement is clearly unclear.

Who is xfrankie?
xfrankie is xfrankie.

Is that informative? No of course.
Please approach this topic with a clear head and you will find it very helpful.
thank_you

(an Indian story) There was a blind man sitting lonely, a boy approched him and asked if he would like to have ''KHEER'', a sweet-dish, the blind man asked what is Kheer, the boy said, it is made of rice and sugar. The blind man asked Rice? the bay said, Yes and it is White too... * +

iminuru 22.05.15 - 04:23pm
White??? the blind man exclamed... the boy said yes its white like a white duck or a white heron. The blind man again exclaimed ''a Duck?''. The boy showed his Elbow 2 the blind man saying its just like this. The blind man regretted , saying I wont eat something which isn't straight (straightforward). * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index