! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do Recrutement to Fight NWO - Page 1/1

Subject: Do Recrutement to Fight NWO
Replies: 4 Views: 1853

masktiger 2.04.20 - 06:12pm

I would like to invite all citizens of the world who are in the same oppression with me.And want to gather all to unite in fighting the global elite who are affiliated in the new world order and the alliance as well as their troops. also to destroy all their evil agenda. then I expect you can connect with me via my tumblr, either with friends or follow my account. and this is not the wishes and expectations of most people, but the entire world community. the desire to live in freedom without shackles and controlled and controlled and manipulated by some groups of destroyers, they are mad against greed, status, and power, and ambition of wanting to enslave humanity to go astray and destruction. and they are the Antichrist devotee who obediently. and want to destroy the religion of God. after that we will face the end time events that will be so heavy and terrible future. therefore we must prepare and train the ability to survive we start now.

our propaganda tool against them are media twitter and facebook. if you are having problems understanding the language of another country, you can use the software qTranslate. for info update about the global issues you can use software applications from Microsoft. such as news.feedlab microsoft, google news.poddr, audials radio, SoundCloud, yt for youtube. for communication, our community can use the messaging tumblr, Discord, skype, xochat (DALnet and other), amino anime, Fanpop, ProDigits, Labayk, Furcadia, Habbo. for news about the global development of the browser, can be viewed through youtube, twitter, twittmaps, trend google, msn news,politico,bussiness,watch market,websites united nation, reddit, BuzzFeed, funyjunk, allchans, above top secret, Aljazeera, liveumap. * +

masktiger 2.04.20 - 06:26pm
disaster information can be seen in many specialized websites and catastrophic weather news. do not forget to look at the info outbreak and spread of the virus and its effects on the economy. know his later world economy will collapse, and will happen much chaos everywhere. , to learn skills can survive web through DIY craft, Prepper and survive, how its work, wikiHow, or youtube instructable.

maskugatiger id my tumblr, I want you to share this info to all of the connections of friends and your community that you think is they have the same vision, and a bow with our goals. and be careful in giving info or recruiting. intruder alert. because the new world order had many spies around the world. they are spread corona virus / covid19 this, and became his right as a biological weapon to carry out depopulation or destruction of 1/3 the population of the world community. for the sake of themselves. they really bear like madmen who ruled his whole soul to the devil. because the heart to mock and kill the lives of millions of people, without any sense of humanity and fear. and no regrets on any destruct and crimes done them. they are and Jewish elite truly empower this vicious system(satanic system) initiated by the evil, and makes the rulers of the world as hooligans and their tool to control the citizens of the world, so beguiled and subject to their slavery. and they were awaiting their leader is anti-christ / Dajjal. to lead them into error and darkness.

we have first communities to respond to disasters of this large systematic crimes. and our fighters and activists have voiced their protest and criticism as well as their resistance to the NWO.
and they are world citizens who are the objectives in our community. they are from a few weeks ago to this day, unceasingly voiced their outcry via twitter media, and it is common knowledge, that Twitter is a good tool of propaganda media, especially to make back attack and revolution. through writings, poster * +

masktiger 2.04.20 - 06:26pm
pictures and videos can be posted there. so that the citizens of the world that they are still deceived other in the elite game, they will be aware. and these masses will add to our strength to confront their military forces. to observe the activities of our buzzer ditwitter confrontation, you can search on search engines on twitter, by entering the keyword new world order and you can do check last post, it will be a lot of popping up the accounts of the world and our human fighters. who raise their voice in order to oppose and fight against the NWO agenda and aggression through their posts * +

ufohunter 5.04.20 - 05:00am
It's meant to take place as prophesied.
You can't fight the events which has been set from the beginning of time.

Just let things go as planned.
And no, it's not a 'Jewish elite' thing it's beyond that. Yes, the anti-Christ will be a Jew, uniting East and West Jerusalem but Jews are God's people and both Elijah and Moses will be the Two Witnesses preaching to the Jewish inhabitants, consuming the anti-Christ armies with fire. But they do die later on (then get resurrected later). New Jerusalem WILL be the replacement and God's Capital on Earth. The dimensions are enormous! * +

phil 11.09.20 - 05:58pm
reading *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search