! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BLACK? - Page 1/7

Subject: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BLACK?
Replies: 43 Views: 7818
> »
st_roz3y 9.05.15 - 03:58pm
From conquest to slavery from slavery to colonialism and from colonialism to neo-colonialism?

But there is always a major character in all the phases of these developments. That is the Black - either woman or man. In this age of i-phone and i-watch, has the concept black changed from what it was to anything new?

Please give your own opinion with caution. The topic will remain devoid of racism. * +

iminuru 9.05.15 - 04:21pm
If it isn't about color and race then, I like this idiom very much. The pot calling the kettle black. hehe * +

st_roz3y 9.05.15 - 05:26pm
That is a very fitting description most times. I wish you can go and write more. * +

st_roz3y 10.05.15 - 11:56pm
Saying that a board for writing with chalk is blackboard, does it sounds as racism? * +

iminuru 11.05.15 - 01:57am
black sheep of the family, having a black mark beside name OR pretend that black is white, etc, Your post is a little bit BLACK,, isn't it??? * +

st_roz3y 11.05.15 - 02:51pm
It is unimaginable that some people like their dog (with a black color) more than they like a person (who is black).
Now we should wonder what they really hate.
If they like their black dog and hate a black person, is it the blackness that they hate in the person or the person? Or is it the dogness that they like in the dog or its blackness?
Who can clarify this? * +

iminuru 11.05.15 - 04:26pm
Hmmm, I see. imo, only They can clarify, (as2) why they hate or like.... I am not sure myself. (I dont like dogs). * +

iminuru 16.05.15 - 06:13pm
Similarly I don't like BLACK Bashing posts. Better this post die out at this point. dead2 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search