! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*DU3AA 4 THE UMMAH* - Page 1/198

Subject: *DU3AA 4 THE UMMAH*
Replies: 1381 Views: 44960
> »
zaytun 29.12.07 - 01:53pm
Assalaamu 3Alaykum... Bismil Laahir Ra7hmaanir Ra7heem... Na7hmaduhu wa NuSallee 3Alaa Rasoolihil Kareem... blossom When the general MUSLIM UMMAH are afflicted with a calamity, the QUNOOT E NAAZELAH should be recited in FAJR SALAAH or any other SALAAH wherein QIRAAT is recited aloud.. It should be recited aloud AFTER the RUKU3 of the last RAKA3AH... * +

zaytun 29.12.07 - 02:04pm
If the IMAAM is reciting it, then the MUQTADEEN should say AAMEEN after each sentence... Ladies can recite it during their SALAAH softly, in the same manner.. Do keep in mind the entire UMMAH, especially in Pakistan, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kashmir, the Balkans, Africa and all the MUSLIM victims of all the war torn countries... * +

zaytun 29.12.07 - 02:18pm
The QUNOOT E NAAZELAH: Allaahummah Dinee Feeman Hadayt.. Wa 3Aaafinee Fee Man 3Aafayt.. Wa Tawal Lanee Feeman Tawal Layt.. Wa Baarik Lee Fee Maa A3 6Tayt.. Wa Qinee Sharra Maa Qadhayt.. Fa Innaka Taqdhee Wa Laa Yuqdhaa 3Alayk.. Wa Innahu Laa Yathil Lu Manw Waa Layt.. Wa Laa Ya 3Izzu Man 3Aadayt.. Tabaarakta Rabbanaa Wa Ta 3Aalayt.. Nastaghfiruka Wa Natoobu Elayk.. Wa Sallal Laahu 3Alan Nabee... * +

zaytun 29.12.07 - 02:28pm
O ALLAAH! Guide me aright along with those who have been guided aright.. And grant me safety along with those with whom who have been granted safety.. And patronise me along with those who have been patronised.. And add YOUR Blessings to what YOU have given me.. And save me from the injurious effects of what YOU have ordained.. YOU Alone dispose, and no other can dispose against YOU... * +

zaytun 29.12.07 - 02:38pm
One who is under YOUR Protection cannot be lowered.. And one who is opposed by YOU, cannot gain dignity.. Our Lord! YOU are full of Blessings and Most High.. We beg YOUR Forgiveness and repent before YOU... And may the Salutations of ALLAAH be showered on the Prophet Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wa Aalihe Wasallam.. AAMEEN! blossom * +

amatulah 29.12.07 - 05:15pm
Aameen yaa Rabbal 3aalameen! pray * +

miaiad 29.12.07 - 06:14pm
Ameen!meditate * +

adil8 29.12.07 - 07:12pm
its nice to see people like zaytun who think for the ummah and pray for its well being.. ameen to all duas! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-198
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search