! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 985/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
nikkei 30.01.22 - 11:14am
Pretty sure cuberpunk needs a big fix. Havent played in a while. * +

alvar89 30.01.22 - 11:18am
I played thru cp2077 when it came out. Was ok for the most part. Had a few bugs. Story was good. Will replay it once theres more fixes and dlc. The car handling and police system was the worst part. * +

trunking 31.01.22 - 12:01am
It should be fixed by now. And it should run well on my One X. Base Xbox One has issues.

Oh, my one local gaming store is getting GTA Trilogy for Nintendo Switch.
I am getting it, no question about it. Will be my most played game on the system.
It's going to be patch version 1.05 on game cart with additional download, but I'm okay with that. * +

alvar89 31.01.22 - 03:40pm

@ trunking - 31.01.22 - 12:01am
It should be fixed by now. And it should run well on my One X. Base Xbox One has issues.

Oh, my one local gaming store is getting GTA Trilogy for Nintendo Switch.
I am getting it, no question about it. Will be my most played game on the system.
It's going to be patch version 1.05 on game cart with additional download, but I'm okay with that.

Dont expect anything great. Its playable for ppl who love the originals. * +

trunking 31.01.22 - 04:18pm
My expectations are low lol.gif
I just want GTA, but on the go! * +

alvar89 31.01.22 - 06:09pm

@ trunking - 31.01.22 - 04:18pm
My expectations are low lol.gif
I just want GTA, but on the go!

Wonder what horrible mess the android version will be. The consoles struggle to run it at a stable framerate. Only on a good pc do these turds run well. Still i love playing them for nostalgia. * +

trunking 1.02.22 - 12:18am
I really want an Xbox Series S for on-the-go gameplay. It's small, sleek and compact, has a Series controller, 512 GB SSD, and Ray-tracing support. I went overboard with digital titles recently. I'm gonna get an HDMI monitor for room outside.
Will take roughly 7 months to ger Series S.
Goal set.

gaah.gif But I still haven't got the PSVR set yet, so maybe that first!! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark