! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Borderlands 2 - Page 98/100

Subject: Borderlands 2
« <> »
rhylxlad 6.11.12 - 03:30am
best way to get orange weapons, have the relic that helps enemys drop rare items, play true vault hunter with 3 other guys at level 50. i got a orange weapon facing the warrior, was playing normal mode tho, it was a level 30ish so sold it. had a guy trade me 2 orange guns, but sold them lol * +

n0mad 7.11.12 - 10:56am
sadly, my gaming time has been dramatically reduced (to none at all. ever.) since I have a 3 month old. Got bl2 the day it was released and started it that day, unfortunately havent been able to play it since. I think i'm still level 15ish.. by the time I get to clock it, the third one will be out haha cant even remember my psn tag lol -monkeymagic- ? Something like that.. * +

dktw 11.11.12 - 11:14am
Does any 1 know when the next Dlc is coming out.has any 1 beat the last boss on the Dlc * +

rhylxlad 14.11.12 - 04:28am
yeah beat master gee once, you dont attack master gee, you have to defend, kill the worms quickly before a acid pool forms and kills you. you can actually kill gee in a si * +

rhylxlad 14.11.12 - 04:30am
yeah beat master gee once, you dont attack master gee, you have to defend, kill the worms quickly before a acid pool forms and kills you. you can actually kill gee in a single player game, get the worms to form a tiny puddle, use zero to lure gee in the acid with his cloak, run to the gate and crouch behi * +

rhylxlad 14.11.12 - 04:33am
yeah beat master gee once, you dont attack master gee, you have to defend, kill the worms quickly before a acid pool forms and kills you. you can actually kill gee in a single player game, get the worms to form a tiny puddle, use zero to lure gee in the acid with his cloak, run to the gate and crouch behind the rock, if done right gee crouches in the puddle and SLOWLY dies, takes absolute ages and because your hidden, the worms stay in the ground * +

rhylxlad 14.11.12 - 04:37am
the other boss is easy to kill if you have friends with powerfull guns, surround him, all open fire and kill him before his robots sp*wn and activate the sheild. oh and after he dies, the 4 robots dont disapear so u have to kill them too before they kill you as u get the loot * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-100
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index