! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 903/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
trunking 11.12.20 - 04:11pm
I've been at Halo Wars 2 3v3 MP vs AI teambattle Deathmatch for 10 hours straight

Got my as s handed to me on a platter in 3v3 MP vs MP teambattle Deathmatch
I'm learning weird sh*t from other players.
This one dude had armies upon armies of 'brute'choppers (which are supposed to suck)
But he found a way to annihilate us all by destroying our bases one by one (and no way to get them back- as the bast*rd keeps on killing us lol.gif)

Sergeant Johnson is my fave UNSC leader (with his power set and Colony and Decimus of the Banished with theirs)

I like the longer games, where I can build two Scarabs with Engineers and Banshees for support of the Banished.
Sergeant Johnson's Siege Turret Drop and Bunker Drop is very useful.
The rest aren't worth my time (just a difficulty challenge) * +

trunking 11.12.20 - 04:41pm
There's this new mode introduced in Halo Wars 2 called 'Blitz'
It's basically like a card game which summons characters and powers, and so forth onto the playing field.
A real innovation where R-T Strategy gaming is concerned.
You get free Blitz card deck packs from time-to-time (and you can buy with actual currency).
I got a crapload with the Complete Edition * +

trunking 11.12.20 - 04:48pm

@ trunking - 11.12.20 - 04:11pm
I've been at Halo Wars 2 3v3 MP vs AI teambattle Deathmatch for 10 hours straight

Got my as s handed to me on a platter in 3v3 MP vs MP teambattle Deathmatch
I'm learning weird sh*t from other players.
This one dude had armies upon armies of 'brute'choppers (which are supposed to suck)
But he found a way to annihilate us all by destroying our bases one by one (and no way to get them back- as the bast*rd keeps on killing us lol.gif)

Sergeant Johnson is my fave UNSC leader (with his power set and Colony and Decimus of the Banished with theirs)

I like the longer games, where I can build two Scarabs with Engineers and Banshees for support of the Banished.
Sergeant Johnson's Siege Turret Drop and Bunker Drop is very useful.
The rest aren't worth my time (just a difficulty challenge)

*brutechoppers and fricken warthogs lol
His team picked up on his strategy

But this seems to be only feasible against human players (as it would be pretty boring against AI as longer games are fun'ner') * +

alvar89 11.12.20 - 05:54pm
Seems like the cb2077 is a broken game yet to be finished. Best played on a pc right now were you can tweak it to run well. The console versions are a nightmare lol.gif Overall i like the game its different. Story is good. * +

trunking 11.12.20 - 07:03pm
I see chin.gif so many of my Xbox Live friends with Diablo III: Eternal Collection
Many seem to have found it worth it during that sale

I actually have like 70 friends on the Xbox, most from XB360 days.
Many from Halo 3 MP and ME3 MP

PSN on the other hand lol.gif
The people suck on the Sony Online Network

The user interface is more user online community friendly on the XB Live Network * +

maleekaymide 18.12.20 - 03:21pm
gangstar * +

trunking 19.12.20 - 09:57pm
Guys, don't forget that it's 15 days of Free Games on Epic Store.
I missed 2 already but better now than finding out much later.
(1 free game per day). * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum