! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 880/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
alvar89 21.06.20 - 12:23pm
Picked up anno 1800. Really good game for some variety. Im a big stronghold fan and the economy part in anno is great for those who like that aspect about stronghold. Very detailed and alot of content. * +

ufohunter 24.06.20 - 06:05pm
Do I have more freebies with my South Park: Thie Stick of Truth (XB360 version) than this gen's?

Should be the Definitive version
Must go check * +

ufohunter 24.06.20 - 06:08pm
That Age of Empires II Remastered/ Definitive Edition sure chin.gif looks enticing..

Gonna give my old PC version a go on my Win XP/7 dual boot machine

Can't find my SpongeBob 4-disc boxset discs (though found box) * +

alvar89 25.06.20 - 11:06am

@ ufohunter - 24.06.20 - 06:08pm
That Age of Empires II Remastered/ Definitive Edition sure chin.gif looks enticing..

Gonna give my old PC version a go on my Win XP/7 dual boot machine

Can't find my SpongeBob 4-disc boxset discs (though found box)

How is the remastered version? Was thinking of getting it. I remember those times of dual booting xp and 7. Those were great operating systems. w10 is just a mess always end up messing around too much to get older games to work. But if you get them to work they look nice on new hardware. Recently i beat need for speed underground 2 again. It looked great on a 3440x1440 resolution and with a xbox one controller. None of those newer nfs games play so well they are not fun to drive in anymore. * +

warded 25.06.20 - 05:49pm
Fire Emblem Fates : Conquest * +

ufohunter 30.06.20 - 01:34pm

@ alvar89 - 25.06.20 - 11:06am
How is the remastered version? Was thinking of getting it. I remember those times of dual booting xp and 7. Those were great operating systems. w10 is just a mess always end up messing around too much to get older games to work. But if you get them to work they look nice on new hardware. Recently i beat need for speed underground 2 again. It looked great on a 3440x1440 resolution and with a xbox one controller. None of those newer nfs games play so well they are not fun to drive in anymore.

By the videos it's pretty neat. Has this option of quick selecting all combat units instead of noncombat units such as villagers. Has new tutorials on how to race through maps and expeditions, defeating opponents quickly. Should have better mp too. Like 27 campaigns. About 210 missions in total. Will take years to complete (for myself). But quite pricey for a 20-year old game. Will have to wait.

The new racing games have drifted aeway from what they used to be in place of realism.
Why I got Burnout Paradise remastered again in 4K for my Xbox machine * +

warded 30.06.20 - 05:46pm
Metro 2033 Redux on the switch * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page