! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 871/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
warded 1.02.20 - 02:02pm
Blacksad under the skin * +

ufohunter 2.02.20 - 11:35pm
Did the landing of the Sun Station manually on Outer Wilds a few days ago. Got the good.gif hang of it. Completed the Quantum Moon activity. Almost done with Academic. My first platinum on Xbox One X. * +

ufohunter 3.02.20 - 01:46am
wtf.gif is Goat Similator? Just added it. Almost lost out on Jan's free games for PS4 (thanks to Xbox). Tuesday Whisper.gif 12am Feb's lineup is up.

noo.gif I already have BioShock: The Collection.. If only I can transfer licences.
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is okay as I have it on disc. * +

ufohunter 3.02.20 - 02:50pm

@ ufohunter - 3.02.20 - 01:46am
wtf.gif is Goat Similator? Just added it. Almost lost out on Jan's free games for PS4 (thanks to Xbox). Tuesday Whisper.gif 12am Feb's lineup is up.

noo.gif I already have BioShock: The Collection.. If only I can transfer licences.
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is okay as I have it on disc.

* +

ufohunter 3.02.20 - 03:29pm
confuse.gif
* +

ufohunter 3.02.20 - 03:36pm

@ ufohunter - 2.02.20 - 11:35pm
Did the landing of the Sun Station manually on Outer Wilds a few days ago. Got the good.gif hang of it. Completed the Quantum Moon activity. Almost done with Academic. My first platinum on Xbox One X.

Sun Station manual landing
* +

ufohunter 3.02.20 - 03:51pm

@ ufohunter - 2.02.20 - 11:35pm
Did the landing of the Sun Station manually on Outer Wilds a few days ago. Got the good.gif hang of it. Completed the Quantum Moon activity. Almost done with Academic. My first platinum on Xbox One X.

Solanum, an actual Nomai, on the Quantum Moon
. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark