! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 836/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
1clivey1 26.10.18 - 03:39pm
looking for simple shoot em ups for my 9yr old nephew? * +

4juice 29.10.18 - 03:53pm

@ guillium - 26.10.18 - 09:10am
Red Dead Redemption 2, its alright.

Lets talk about it. Everywhere the reviews are mostly 10/10 or 4.5/5. Anyone giving it anything below 9/10 get crucified. I hold off from buying it first because i think the game is overhyped. Flaws of the game are coming out on the internet slowly. Mostly game mechanics. Game controls. What do you think? * +

guillium 29.10.18 - 06:53pm
I can understand why some dont like it, its not perfect but few games are. Personally Ive had little issue with the mechanics, or the slow pace, but Im a massive Western fan. Its likely gonna be my GOTY by a huge margin. The way missions work is great too. The way the line is blurred between whats a story mission and whats a side mission, the way some are split into multiple parts so you dont have to do them in one go. Its reminding me of Witcher 3 in structure. Its exactly what I wanted. * +

guillium 29.10.18 - 07:01pm
Remember those shooting challenges in Red Dead Redemption, when some NPC challenges you to shoot birds or whatever? Well in this, I did one but screwed up as I forgot to recharge my Deadeye. In RDR that would be it, youd lose the money. Here? He ASKS you to pay, and you have the option to refuse. So I did, he pulled his gun so I killed him and looted his corpse. * +

guillium 29.10.18 - 07:05pm
If you dont like big sprawling games or slow stories you might not enjoy it, but its one of those games that I dont want to end, and Ill likely still be playing even after Ive finished the story. Its that good. * +

guillium 29.10.18 - 07:09pm
The way some of the controls work did feel clunky at first, especially how you have to hold buttons to interact with the environment, but I can see why they did it and quickly got used to it. * +

thatg1rl 30.10.18 - 10:04am
Loving rdr2. The stuped one on the other hand hates it lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark