! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 833/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
psnality 4.09.18 - 05:44pm
Been playing the Battlefield V Beta, a lot broken in it but no different than other Battlefield games like sneak around and hide while doing missions and get killed with one shot over and over again.
Think these games are better to play on console so no cheaters with aim bots, too many cheaters on PC. * +

warded 4.09.18 - 08:16pm
Cleared Sadame with the rogue. Going back to Apollo Justice now. * +

psnality 13.09.18 - 06:14pm
Forza Horizon 4 demo, love it * +

norega 15.09.18 - 08:40pm

@ psnality - 4.09.18 - 05:44pm
Been playing the Battlefield V Beta, a lot broken in it but no different than other Battlefield games like sneak around and hide while doing missions and get killed with one shot over and over again.
Think these games are better to play on console so no cheaters with aim bots, too many cheaters on PC.

Just as many on consoles mate they use mouse and keyboard to hav a massive advantage . Battlefield games are sh*t now and have been since bad company 2 . * +

psnality 15.09.18 - 09:43pm

@ norega - 15.09.18 - 08:40pm
Just as many on consoles mate they use mouse and keyboard to hav a massive advantage . Battlefield games are sh*t now and have been since bad company 2 .

Yeah well most of them have keyboard and mouse on pc but the aim bots are worse especially when they don't even have to see you to kill you.
Call of Duty is worse, played a bit of the beta for the new one Black ops 4 cause I got an email from Intel with a beta code and it starts off exactly like every other battle royal game like parachute in and find some weapons and try to go to where the circle gets smaller, I found it sh*t and straight away unistalled it from the battle.net app after playing. * +

psnality 15.09.18 - 09:44pm
I'm liking Shadow of the Tomb Raider, have to play more though but loved the others so I'm going to love this one. * +

alvar89 17.09.18 - 05:50pm
Been ages since i was here. Been playing a bit of Kingdom Come Deliverance. That game really is in its own league. Great game all around. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index