! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 832/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
4juice 25.08.18 - 06:35pm

@ psnality - 24.08.18 - 04:38pm
Nah not finished Yakuza yet but might play Shenmue first, they're both the same kind of game but I don't want to forget the story so far in Yakuza 0 which I always do if I wait too long but I love Yakuza too.
I'm getting Shenmue 3 from Kickstarter when it's released so got that to play after 1 and 2.
Don't like giving up on games, only just finished all the way through Assassin's Creed Origins and have the DLC to play too but can play them anytime.
Think it's best to play Shenmue remastered after Yakuza as then I can just go on to part 3.

How far in are you at Yakuza? Yakuza story was brilliantly done and putting it away for sometime might make you forget the story so far and get all lost on it. Im slowly playing yakuza kiwami now, plan to play spiderman and then shenmue 1 and 2 before yakuza kiwami 2, which already being touted as one of the best game this year in US. * +

psnality 25.08.18 - 10:58pm

@ 4juice - 25.08.18 - 06:35pm
How far in are you at Yakuza? Yakuza story was brilliantly done and putting it away for sometime might make you forget the story so far and get all lost on it. Im slowly playing yakuza kiwami now, plan to play spiderman and then shenmue 1 and 2 before yakuza kiwami 2, which already being touted as one of the best game this year in US.

Just started chapter 3, I'm the manager of a club now and just learned how to fight with a bat.
I like how it changes stories and characters and the eye patch dude has some good moves.
Yeah yakuza kiwami is out on PC and next I think they'll put yakuza kiwami 2 on PC too so I can play the remake yakuza games from part 1.
I love these kind of games, Shenmue more because you do more than fighting it's like playing a detective novel where you do fighting along the way.
I need to find out what else Yakuza has, saw some videos so it's got loads to do but not found stuff yet just arcade games and pool and karaoke.
I was hoping it had chess too. * +

psnality 26.08.18 - 09:05pm
Found chess but it was called something else and its all in Chinese, also learned some breakdancing fighting moves grin.gif * +

4juice 27.08.18 - 06:50am
Tbat eye patch guy is my most fav game character ever! Yeah the story changes every couple of chapters. Basically, you are playing as two protagonists in the game. The substories are fun as well, you need to walk around town to look for them or get an accessory called Trouble Finder to see them on the map. The cabaret club mini games are fun to play with. I like Bowling best with Kiryu, the tamiya cars races are fun but can get frustrating at times. And UFO crawler! * +

4juice 27.08.18 - 06:52am
Never have i get so invested in all the characters in a video game. I dont want to go more about the afraid that i might spoil it for you. * +

psnality 27.08.18 - 09:43am

@ 4juice - 27.08.18 - 06:52am
Never have i get so invested in all the characters in a video game. I dont want to go more about the afraid that i might spoil it for you.

Yeah I like finding out as I go and there seems to be a lot of surprises so I really don't want any spoilers, I like how it just changes up.
I just met Mr erection wearing nothing but pants lol and now I'm meeting clients for the real estate.
It's really fun. * +

masktiger 28.08.18 - 05:55am
-TWOL java.apk android.
-Avatar online java.apk netmite use jrunner app in android.
-black dragon rpg text base,on browser.
-pokemon unova on browser.
- all top game nes,snes,gbc,gba which all version hack translate * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page