! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 830/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
sarahq86 15.08.18 - 07:35pm

@ psnality - 15.08.18 - 03:24pm
I can't afford to buy games for a while, I've got Yakuza 0 to finish and then Shenmue 1 and 2 remastered and then hopefully Shenmue 3 if I finish them by then.
I'll give it a go one day.

Oh okay, prodigits isn't really something you talk about with people. Think it's the site that got left behind and didn't find the PC brigade.
It still lives in the past while keeping up with the present.

No idea why anyone new would come here, most new accounts are either fake or users trying a new name.
Or trying to trick someone

Well hopefully you like the game. Coming off from another app/site, prodigits would come up if you talk about other chat sites one has joined in the past like mopilot, itsmy and airg/airdates. * +

psnality 15.08.18 - 08:26pm

@ sarahq86 - 15.08.18 - 07:35pm
Well hopefully you like the game. Coming off from another app/site, prodigits would come up if you talk about other chat sites one has joined in the past like mopilot, itsmy and airg/airdates.

Cool, I'll try it * +

4juice 17.08.18 - 03:21pm
Fortnite all day hearts * +

psnality 18.08.18 - 06:19pm
Burnout paradise remastered, brings back memories of being trapped along a motorway or on train tracks in the middle of a race.
Great game still and graphics have improved, more clearer and not grainy and they've stood the test of time. * +

psnality 19.08.18 - 01:34am
Was just playing pool in Yakuza 0, proper good pool game it is too * +

warded 19.08.18 - 01:28pm
infinite dunamis . i'm bit of a sucker for Kemco's RPGs * +

warded 19.08.18 - 07:46pm
oops forgot to equip the rings until town of biwal (lvl 30+) no wonder the game felt a bit hard lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index