! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 829/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
psnality 13.08.18 - 11:04pm

@ sarahq86 - 13.08.18 - 08:24pm
Elder scrolls online ps4

Is that good?
I like Skyrim and the other RPG games but never tried it online * +

warded 14.08.18 - 03:41pm
Ace Attorney 4 * +

sarahq86 14.08.18 - 06:36pm
Hmm its not bad actually. Most elements from the non online ones are present but tweaked a bit for the online community. PvP and end game contents appeal to majority of the players. :)

Im sorry I don't know how to do a reply with the message I'm replying to @psnality * +

psnality 14.08.18 - 08:26pm

@ sarahq86 - 14.08.18 - 06:36pm
Hmm its not bad actually. Most elements from the non online ones are present but tweaked a bit for the online community. PvP and end game contents appeal to majority of the players. :)

Im sorry I don't know how to do a reply with the message I'm replying to @psnality

Oh cool, yeah might give it a try sometime.

You press the little cross at the bottom.

I do wonder how new people find prodigits, it's kind of hard to just bump into it out of nowhere as there's so many sites now. * +

warded 15.08.18 - 02:45pm
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest * +

sarahq86 15.08.18 - 03:05pm

@ psnality - 14.08.18 - 08:26pm
Oh cool, yeah might give it a try sometime.

You press the little cross at the bottom.

I do wonder how new people find prodigits, it's kind of hard to just bump into it out of nowhere as there's so many sites now.

Thank you and a friend of mine mentioned this site. :) if you plan on trying the game, I think its on sale at a very low price at the moment. Not sure if its just for steam only or if it applies to ps4/xbox too. * +

psnality 15.08.18 - 03:24pm

@ sarahq86 - 15.08.18 - 03:05pm
Thank you and a friend of mine mentioned this site. :) if you plan on trying the game, I think its on sale at a very low price at the moment. Not sure if its just for steam only or if it applies to ps4/xbox too.

I can't afford to buy games for a while, I've got Yakuza 0 to finish and then Shenmue 1 and 2 remastered and then hopefully Shenmue 3 if I finish them by then.
I'll give it a go one day.

Oh okay, prodigits isn't really something you talk about with people. Think it's the site that got left behind and didn't find the PC brigade.
It still lives in the past while keeping up with the present.

No idea why anyone new would come here, most new accounts are either fake or users trying a new name.
Or trying to trick someone * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum