! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nintendo NX - Page 8/9

Subject: Nintendo NX
« <> »
dan27notts 13.01.17 - 10:40pm
Nintendo's are for kids * +

mok214 13.01.17 - 10:41pm

@ dan27notts - 13.01.17 - 10:40pm
Nintendo's are for kids

So says a man/boy. * +

norega 14.01.17 - 04:58am

@ dan27notts - 13.01.17 - 10:40pm
Nintendo's are for kids

Agree it's aimed at kids but mario is just fantastic fun regardless of age . It's all about having fun and Mario games are just that, yeah you can have big open world games with amazing graphics and story like skyrim for example but games like that are more of a chore and to me boring as fu*k . * +

mok214 14.01.17 - 04:05pm
Here is a projected list of games for Nintendo Switch and their release date courtesy of Kinja Deals.

The Nintendo Switch is coming very soon and theres a lot of games on the horizon. Heres a list of all the games that have been announced for this year and when they are coming.

March 3

Skylanders Imaginators
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Bomberman R
1-2-Switch
Just Dance 2017

March

I Am Setsuna
Snipperclips
Has Been Heroes
Fast RMX

April 28

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Spring

Sonic Mania
Lego City Undercover
Arms
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Disgaea 5 Complete
RIME

Summer

Splatoon 2

Fall

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Holiday 2017

Super Mario Odyssey

Project Sonic 2017
Steep
FIFA
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Minecraft
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
NBA 2K 18 * +

silverjx 15.01.17 - 02:32pm

@ norega - 14.01.17 - 04:58am
Agree it's aimed at kids but mario is just fantastic fun regardless of age . It's all about having fun and Mario games are just that, yeah you can have big open world games with amazing graphics and story like skyrim for example but games like that are more of a chore and to me boring as fu*k .

Mario games are fun but Nintendo likes to keep those games prices inflated even after they have been out for 3 or 4 years * +

dan27notts 15.01.17 - 09:30pm

@ norega - 14.01.17 - 04:58am
Agree it's aimed at kids but mario is just fantastic fun regardless of age . It's all about having fun and Mario games are just that, yeah you can have big open world games with amazing graphics and story like skyrim for example but games like that are more of a chore and to me boring as fu*k .

Tbf i dont mind playing my lad on super smash brothers or mario kart * +

psnality 16.01.17 - 12:11am
Some of my favourite games are Nintendo, Zelda, Mario Kart, Mario world and I can't think of any others.
Actually they'd really be the only games I buy it for but the thing with Nintendo is that the same games keep coming out for every one of their systems, not saying they're bad but they really need something new that I'd buy it for.
Last Nintendo I played was the Wii which seemed new and fresh with the controllers that kind of revolutionised how games are played but then the Wii U which to me seemed like still just a Wii with a U.
This new console is now a mini Wii, guess it could be great. Not sure out of the choice of consoles I'd rather go for that than the other two. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index