! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*Dark Souls Official* - Page 642/645

Subject: *Dark Souls Official*
« <> »
misfit12 7.04.14 - 12:21pm
Wheres dead crypt after shrine of amana is it? Dont think i been there yet. I found freja to be a pain at first but worked her out n was ok. * +

shade013 8.04.14 - 10:09pm
Yeah it is mate.... Undead crypt done, well I'm guessing that vendrick who's pacing around the room you get the Kings ring in? Nearing the end, shame * +

misfit12 8.04.14 - 11:17pm
yea i read u need giant souls to reduce his defences to get him to attack. u get one in black gulch which i used for souls but there is 5 in total without using bonfire asthetics. Apparently if you dont have any giants souls in your inventory he has 32x normal defences. That decreases to 16x with 1 giant soul and then halfs again with each up to a maximum of 5 i think. You get one from the optional dragon boss atop of dragon shrine if you kill him. And 3 from the memories of giants * +

misfit12 8.04.14 - 11:23pm
i fked up a bit tho i had to kill that wizzard behind fog in aldias keep i think its called. i freed him n he kept invading me. He has some seriously strong spells. So i had to take him out which means i dont get to do his assassination quest line. And as vendrick and the ancient dragon are both optional i think i may jus save it all for ng+ now that i can learn from my mistakes. * +

misfit12 8.04.14 - 11:28pm
jus gonna get memories done and finish off with the last few bosses. ah actually i dunno wa im gonna do. see how it goes jus dont wanna use bonfire asthetics as i heard they affect ng+ too. so areas u use them on will be ng++ on ng+ and so on * +

mr.stabs 9.04.14 - 10:13am
NG+6 and climbing chav.gif
* +

mr.stabs 9.04.14 - 10:18am

@ buffalo - 23.03.14 - 06:01pm
Just finished it. Its the hardest souls game yet imo. Playing as a melee knight that is.

I disagree ry. I think that it's the easiest. certainly in your first playthrough. As you get through the NG's it then becomes more like it should have been. I found it very bias towards aromatic ooze seen as there's a high percentage of enemy's with armor. Also weapon progression is very very easy too. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-645
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index