! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No Mans Sky. - Page 6/10

Subject: No Mans Sky.
« <> »
valkyria 18.08.16 - 09:40pm
* +

4juice 19.08.16 - 01:38am

@ kenb2321 - 18.08.16 - 06:07pm
I was so going to get this, but no story and after watching gameplay videos it just seems like its very empty to me, I'd try it but not for a full AAA price, heck Empyrion - Galactic Survival sounds better to me and is on sale right now..

Its very nice, and the story seems to create itself. Its hard to describe what kind of game its really like, simply put the game is not like what you think. If you are a little apprehensive, i say go get it when prices dip below 40 dollars. * +

kenb2321 19.08.16 - 03:56am
Damn it vamez, I actually had to look that metacritic score up lol.gif No way did I ever think it was that bad....
But even if its as bad as you and others say it is, I'm still going to try it someday, just not today... * +

psnality 20.08.16 - 02:32pm
There's already loads of mods out to improve it, one is to get rid of the annoying updates about the environment and your health all the time. * +

psnality 20.08.16 - 03:19pm
Sean has now said that he's adding more sruff to it so the focus won't just be on suurvival, he has also said that he wanted to make the game unique so he didn't make it multiplayer, this is after him saying ages ago it is multiplayer but it's likely you won't see any other players.
Think he was hoping that players wouldn't bump into each other. * +

sean316 20.08.16 - 06:58pm
I'd rather be fingered by wolverine than play this * +

3mel 20.08.16 - 08:09pm

I've watched several hours of gameplay and it's utterly boring. mobile games like galaxy on fire 2 have more going on than no man's sky * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index