! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

crysis - Page 6/6

Subject: crysis
« <
nobyboy 19.08.12 - 10:10pm
was farcry better than fc2? I heard they took things out of 2 and it was shet compared the the original * +

spartan2 19.08.12 - 10:23pm
The original far cry on Pc was a great game. The console versions were totally different games, although they shared similar settings and weren;t too bad. It was much better than Ubisoft's far cry 2 * +

nobyboy 19.08.12 - 10:25pm
ubisoft didnt make farcry? * +

dbk2009 20.08.12 - 05:51pm

@ spartan2 - 19.08.12 - 10:06pm
Far Cry 2 looks like a piece of pi*s if you play the original game on PC lol that was a beast of a game where 'easy' difficulty was harder than most game's hardest difficulties and that aint an exaggeration

I played through this on medium and it was one the hardest games i have ever played . Those big mutants in the research center were hard as fk . Just thinking about it makes me want to load it up .Awsome game that hasn't aged to bad either * +

spartan2 20.08.12 - 10:28pm
Far cry is ridiculously difficult TBH and thats probably why Crytek went too far the other way and made their other games easier lol I remember starting it on normal and i was like wtf this can't be normal, is rock hard. I had to go check i hadn't accidentally set it on hardest but I didn't. Struggled through it. Its a big achievement though to play it through first time even on normal and not quit. Realistic is just brutal *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index