! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Steam sales - Page 59/62

Subject: Steam sales
« <> »
gooji 31.01.14 - 06:34am

@ norega - 31.10.13 - 02:43pm
What does the season pass give ?

I'll take this one.... Season pass gives you four pieces of dlc.... The Faction Pack and the Chronicles Pack, which both focus on new and original single-player gameplay and stories that expand upon the Metro: Last Light universe.

The Tower Pack which is something different that focuses on challenge and pure gameplay for Metro veterans.

The Developer Pack which is not an SDK, but which will give players a unique environment and tools to play around with.
* +

kenb2321 2.02.14 - 02:45am

@ newt182 - 30.01.14 - 06:51pm
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on sale on Steam. Very rare for this game to be on sale, been on my wishlist for a year.

Yea mine too, i was waiting for it be included during thier winter sales, but dissapointed it never was, but getting it now. I never did any of the dlc before though,so picked up the complete pack. Smile.gif * +

newt182 2.02.14 - 04:59am
I got the complete pack too, only an extra 1.50. This is one of them games that traps you if you don't buy the complete pack. If you buy just the base game you have to spend the same money again to get the DLC, just like how Civ 5 used to be. dislike.gif * +

nobyboy 2.02.14 - 12:13pm
one of the best rpgs ever created.. smashed it on the ps3 so not really tempted by the pc version.. sucks u in for hours * +

kenb2321 2.02.14 - 02:26pm
Sad.gif dont look like theres much for mods for amular either. Oh well still a great game though.
* +

shrek 4.02.14 - 10:49pm
sad Was going to get Amalur complete edition for 11 or so and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for 2.45 but then I noticed my Intel HD Graphics 3000 did not have the game listed as compatible. * +

newt182 5.02.14 - 07:49am
@shrek
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fALHpatMtwA[/link] KoA seems to be playable at 720p. I don't think you would have a problem with Chaos Theory. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-62
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index