! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor - Page 5/6

Subject: Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor
« <> »
silverjx 14.10.14 - 08:48am

@ mok214 - 14.10.14 - 04:14am
Hmm, what do the dwarves sound like? In most of the books I read, the authors go out of their way to make them sound English too. Lol.gif

Thought they made them Scottish * +

gremlinpickledgizzy 15.10.14 - 04:13pm

@ axe69 - 13.10.14 - 08:56am
why do the uruks all have English accents? chin

look where jrr tolkien is from and that should be your clue, middle earth is awash with english accents! * +

bruda4u 17.10.14 - 07:17pm
Assassin's Creed is so dull compared to this. It's great planning out the uruk assassinations and it's a lot more innovative. Ffs asscreed practically plays itself. * +

sibz86 31.03.18 - 04:01pm
Just started playing this and it's too fun hunting uruks,one problem how do you kill a level 20 uruk you accidentally made powerful ?lol dude pops up and haunts me in every fight now....and his only weakness is fire ,the uruk in question is gundza the assassin :-( * +

psnality 1.04.18 - 05:53pm

@ sibz86 - 31.03.18 - 04:01pm
Just started playing this and it's too fun hunting uruks,one problem how do you kill a level 20 uruk you accidentally made powerful ?lol dude pops up and haunts me in every fight now....and his only weakness is fire ,the uruk in question is gundza the assassin :-(

Fire arrows * +

sibz86 1.04.18 - 07:14pm

@ psnality - 1.04.18 - 05:53pm
Fire arrows

He's immune to long range attacks and close combat,,,,he can only be hurt by fire. Not even a regular warchief is at such an insane high level,I've already got Intel on 3 warchiefs and each is at lvl 13 ,,,, this bloodie uruk follows me around and pops up in each and every bout to take me down with his poison arrows,1 hit and I'm down....if I get a chance to recover I run cause he is basically invincible. He even makes fun of me the next time he sees me about how I always jet when ever we face off lol,tried to set 3 wild caragoros on him to no luck ,even tried to sabotage him by leading him to a cave with one of those huge ogres but he took out the thing in a few seconds then the persuit continued lol I think I should just restart as I can't go anywhere/any further without him being there everytime * +

psnality 2.04.18 - 12:11am

@ sibz86 - 1.04.18 - 07:14pm
He's immune to long range attacks and close combat,,,,he can only be hurt by fire. Not even a regular warchief is at such an insane high level,I've already got Intel on 3 warchiefs and each is at lvl 13 ,,,, this bloodie uruk follows me around and pops up in each and every bout to take me down with his poison arrows,1 hit and I'm down....if I get a chance to recover I run cause he is basically invincible. He even makes fun of me the next time he sees me about how I always jet when ever we face off lol,tried to set 3 wild caragoros on him to no luck ,even tried to sabotage him by leading him to a cave with one of those huge ogres but he took out the thing in a few seconds then the persuit continued lol I think I should just restart as I can't go anywhere/any further without him being there everytime

Set the arrows on fire then fire them, I think you can do that. Been long since I played it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index