! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Official GTAV V guide - Page 44/46

Subject: Official GTAV V guide
« <> »
obi_jon 30.09.13 - 08:37pm

@ bobdylan - 30.09.13 - 04:36pm
good.gif (thankyou) lol i just pulled up to aid a stranded vw camper van to be tazeard and woke up in my pants on a train track with a train comming. dayum this games funny

I just swapped from Franklin to Trevor and found him in the process of throwing a member of The Lost biker gang off the side of a bridge.lol.gif * +

bobdylan 30.09.13 - 09:00pm
lol i jumped into trev to find him in hes boxers chaseing two topless strippers out of the club ..... thing is ..... toppless birds running? u cant just give that up! so i carried on for a good ten blocks chasing them haha he nearly had a heart attack * +

spanish.inquisition 30.09.13 - 11:34pm

@ bobdylan - 30.09.13 - 06:14am
bought los customs because free car upgrades right up my street .....
blood hell u only get free upgrades at the los garage you buy way up north , pain in the butt!!!

Empty your lock-up.. Take a car to Los customs.. Customise car then leave it in the street and leave it.. Customise another car and also leave that in the street and then phone a taxi to the police compound.. Then you can transfer your cars to the lock-up without too much travelling.... * +

adeeb222 1.10.13 - 03:58am
I need a GTA v. Disc now faint.gif am so unlucky can't play even after having it gave to the shop where I bought it from he said he knows a place for scratch recovery hope it happens * +

bobdylan 1.10.13 - 08:51am

@ spanish.inquisition - 30.09.13 - 11:34pm
Empty your lock-up.. Take a car to Los customs.. Customise car then leave it in the street and leave it.. Customise another car and also leave that in the street and then phone a taxi to the police compound.. Then you can transfer your cars to the lock-up without too much travelling....

worth the 250 fee too good.gif ..... only thing is now ...... i need more car parking space WTF come on rockstar .
hey any one know if franklin gets a car impounded can trever go fetch it from impound? * +

dessy76 1.10.13 - 08:34pm
I've switched to trevor twice the first time he is up a mountain p*ssed and in a dress and I had no idea how he got up there as I had to walk him down the 2nd time I found him on a island with 3 dead bikers in his underwear had to laugh * +

spartan2 1.10.13 - 08:38pm
The patch fixed the missing car issues and a bunch of other ones today for the single player mode * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index