! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gamer Girls - Page 4/4

Subject: Gamer Girls
« <
norega 10.12.22 - 09:38pm

@ boatboy - 10.12.22 - 09:36pm
Hate to break it to you guys but women don't go for unemployed virgins in their mid thirties who sit around all day playing children's games, watching cartoons and listening to teenage girl musicthumb_up.gif

Is that what you do all day then sunshine ? * +

alvar89 10.12.22 - 09:45pm

@ boatboy - 10.12.22 - 09:36pm
Hate to break it to you guys but women don't go for unemployed virgins in their mid thirties who sit around all day playing children's games, watching cartoons and listening to teenage girl musicthumb_up.gif

Believe me in this day and age even those guys get girls if they really want them. Just not the decent ones tho. You can always try. Dont give up buddy. * +

boatboy 11.12.22 - 10:30am
I think we both know that is not true my friend. comments in this very thread prove thatlol.gif..keep telling yourself that though if it helpsthumb_up.gif * +

alvar89 12.12.22 - 12:57pm

@ boatboy - 11.12.22 - 10:30am
I think we both know that is not true my friend. comments in this very thread prove thatlol.gif..keep telling yourself that though if it helpsthumb_up.gif

Depends how nerdy you are. If you are a casual duty calls stomper then its not a problem. But if you sleep with pokemon figures in your bed then it becomes highly unlikely. * +

boatboy 12.12.22 - 04:33pm
lol.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark