! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Console gamers - Page 4/6

Subject: Console gamers
« <> »
crail 17.09.18 - 12:38am
That's warded nod.gif * +

alvar89 17.09.18 - 05:58pm
No need to be on a filthy peasant machine when all those cheap gpus are in the market yes.gif * +

psnality 17.09.18 - 06:06pm
One day I'll get a PS4 for the exclusives and to play multiplayer without cheaters or modders.
I think there are a lot of cons to owning a pc and not a console, pc games have gone more arcadey since more people have gone into buying them but Microsoft are missing the big exclusive games like Uncharted or The Last of Us and Spiderman and there's too many strategy and retro games to pull any weight. * +

alvar89 17.09.18 - 06:18pm

@ psnality - 17.09.18 - 06:06pm
One day I'll get a PS4 for the exclusives and to play multiplayer without cheaters or modders.
I think there are a lot of cons to owning a pc and not a console, pc games have gone more arcadey since more people have gone into buying them but Microsoft are missing the big exclusive games like Uncharted or The Last of Us and Spiderman and there's too many strategy and retro games to pull any weight.

By seeing how much progress emulators made suddenly i think ps4 will be emulated also soon as it is easier also a x86 like pc. I played red dead redemption thru the ps3 emulator those guys made a stunning progress and it plays. Needs a bit more tweaking for better fps. on just 1 update they bumped up 100percent framerate boost in uncharted. Rpcs3 check it out on yt. * +

psnality 17.09.18 - 06:30pm

@ alvar89 - 17.09.18 - 06:18pm
By seeing how much progress emulators made suddenly i think ps4 will be emulated also soon as it is easier also a x86 like pc. I played red dead redemption thru the ps3 emulator those guys made a stunning progress and it plays. Needs a bit more tweaking for better fps. on just 1 update they bumped up 100percent framerate boost in uncharted. Rpcs3 check it out on yt.

I have it and the only playable games I've tried are Virtua Fighter 5, Persona 5 and Ninja Gaiden 3 but most of the exclusive games only go in game and aren't playable all the way through.
I had a ps3 and bought most of the exclusive games but the ps3 broke so never got to play a lot of them.
Doubt a PS4 emulator that can play games at full speed with no bugs will be here any time soon, there are some but work in progress. * +

ezemoney 30.09.18 - 07:52am
Whoever made this topic should get banned * +

alanball 3.10.18 - 06:44pm

@ nobyboy - 18.11.15 - 08:03am
Are stuped mock

Ya ma lad * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search