! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

prototype 2 - Page 3/5

Subject: prototype 2
« <> »
sir_kas 30.04.12 - 05:39pm
this game needs to be ported to psv asap * +

gooji 1.05.12 - 07:11am
even on hard setting I'm finding only limited challenge. I've got the Radnet edition, every few days you get new challenges uploaded. but they're only short, still fun. silly really because I'll have this game beat before the the challenges end thus rendering my Radnet obsolete. on the verge of entering the red zone which is the best part of new York. got 100 percent blackbox, field op and lair, maxed out the mutations and the side missions for the yellow and green zones * +

gooji 1.05.12 - 07:15am
acquired blade hands, tendrils, hammerfists, shield and that giant off blade, the sort of thing king Kong would use to shave with so at the moment I'm playing main missions and trying to work out why Mercer is the bad guy, my guess is its not really him * +

rhylxlad 4.05.12 - 05:47pm
prototype was a cr*p game, dont even know what I have done with my copy.............. will never buy the 2nd game......... would rather buy a vita............. lmao * +

ire.mark 6.05.12 - 05:13pm
just finished it was good, really enjoyed that * +

blakino 7.05.12 - 07:48am
Liked the first one. The only think good about the game is it is very dynamic. Definitly waiting for the second one * +

gooji 7.05.12 - 10:17am
yeah Mark I finished it Friday, good game * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark