! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

**Official MW3 Thread** - Page 3/68

Subject: **Official MW3 Thread**
« <> »
nfxcr3w 6.11.11 - 11:24am
but if i remember correctly that eggbox owners are getting banned if playing games early * +

8preston 6.11.11 - 11:38am
Nah only the pirates * +

weebarra 6.11.11 - 01:59pm
Pre-ordered it but dont really know what to expect, looks ALOT more noob friendly to be honest, very little kick on guns and killstreaks that dont reset, but I'll give it a chance. * +

play.con 6.11.11 - 02:09pm
That's only the support killstreaks isn't it? Definitely less recoil than BF3, but doesn't look different to previous COD games in that respect... I'll be happy with MW2.5 after BLOPS tbh. * +

weebarra 6.11.11 - 02:14pm
Yeah just the support ones I think, and the recoils looks kinda the same, but then you have the gun proficiency thing that makes some guns look like the have zero kick on them, least it looked that way to me. I'm sure it'll be a fun game, just dont think it'll have lasting appeal for me * +

play.con 6.11.11 - 02:17pm
The main appeal for me is I know everyone will keep playing it lol it's a good break from BF3. * +

maltesa 6.11.11 - 02:45pm
millions will get it, me because i liked cod4 and its the same, but half will moan about it being the same as a game everybody loved for a while, grenade launchers gone?! :O thats 90 percent of cod players secondary :O * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-68
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index