! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Final Fantasy Forum - Page 3/135

Subject: Final Fantasy Forum
« <> »
dani87 1.12.04 - 09:32pm
Yeah,l hear u,but he is still pretty darn evil! :) havent beaten the godd*mn penance yet(okay,havent been trying either,try to max up characters etc first). I envy ur greatness4beating penance! :) what other ff characters do u dig? Whats the s*xiest ffbabe in ur opinion? * +

gamz 1.12.04 - 09:32pm
I just love talking about FF games! One thing i felt bad about Sephiroth, He killed aeris in a cowardly way but i blame jenova, d*mn YOU JENOVA! * +

gamz 1.12.04 - 09:34pm
I think tifa is really hot! Want me to explain how i beat penance without zanmato? * +

rldowlin 1.12.04 - 09:36pm
you know the final boss after u beat the aeons in ff10 THE small thing to smart off with. i used a pheonix down and it died straight away and the final video played. as i live in australia i don't know if it's just for here. did it happen to anyone else? also i have a fansite @ ffuniverse.mywap.o2.co.uk please visit it and inbox me what u think * +

gamz 1.12.04 - 09:38pm
Of course, he is like a zombie, thats why he died with phoenixdown! * +

leyenda 1.12.04 - 09:42pm
I want to get the mobile game final fantasy 7 before crisis it was released on japan do any of you know where to get it * +

gamz 1.12.04 - 09:45pm
Whats da saddest moments in FF for you! For me was when Aeris died, i really felt sad, sad and angry at da same time. I felt more sad when tidus hold his father in his arms and say crying: i hate you dad. Never felt this way in any other game, its like we are da caracter it self, we feel what he feels, you know what i mean, right! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index