! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 3/5

Subject: Mass Effect Andromeda
« <> »
kenb2321 4.03.17 - 10:10pm
Lol, that happens.
Ohh and if your on origins it'll try to update me 1 for some reason after you finish modding, but don't let it and turn off auto update for mass effect 1 * +

alvar89 4.03.17 - 11:04pm
Mass Effect without Shepard feels like pirates of the caribbean without Sparrow sad.gif * +

psnality 4.03.17 - 11:13pm
Ooh I like the HD Texture mod for Mass Effect it looks almost as good as Andromeda and faster and more fluid.
Google Mass Effect Andromeda first 13 minutes IGN to see what I mean, it's so slow and not fluid at all and long pauses when they say anything and running is like they're just walking slightly fast. Not sure if it's an early demo but I'd get bored just playing it if it was that slow. * +

psnality 4.03.17 - 11:35pm

@ kenb2321 - 4.03.17 - 10:10pm
Lol, that happens.
Ohh and if your on origins it'll try to update me 1 for some reason after you finish modding, but don't let it and turn off auto update for mass effect 1

Couldn't find turn off auto update for individual games but turned off automatically keep games up to date in options for Origjn, that'll mean I'll have to manually check my games to see if there are any updates before I play them.
Ah well I'll be playing Mass Effect for a while, I'm liking it so far. * +

kenb2321 5.03.17 - 01:40am

@ alvar89 - 4.03.17 - 11:04pm
Mass Effect without Shepard feels like pirates of the caribbean without Sparrow sad.gif

Shepard or not...I'm still getting this
Luckily my 770ftw meets the minimum requirements. Smile.gif * +

kenb2321 5.03.17 - 01:44am

@ psnality - 4.03.17 - 11:35pm
Couldn't find turn off auto update for individual games but turned off automatically keep games up to date in options for Origjn, that'll mean I'll have to manually check my games to see if there are any updates before I play them.
Ah well I'll be playing Mass Effect for a while, I'm liking it so far.

Don't think you'll have to manually check each game, I get a pop up every time I start me1 about update and if I want to download or cancel...and I highly doubt bioware recently made patch for me1.. so I think it's just update to replace files that were changed with mods. I don't have that issue with me2 and 3 wanting to update at all. * +

rav3n 20.03.17 - 09:50am
I remember seeing smoother facial animations back in 2008 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark