! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Steam Talk - Page 3/72

Subject: Steam Talk
« <> »
kenb2321 20.10.13 - 02:07pm

@ alvar89 - 19.10.13 - 09:35am
you should have made a backup yes.gif

Lol.gif oops..well won't make that mistake again.. formatted an old 120gb ps3 hdd I had and making 2 backups..and then slowly adding mods and test them .want to see which one was bloating my saves..but think it was warzones civil unrest.. * +

kenb2321 23.10.13 - 09:29pm
Bah I did clean install and steam still won't give me my one little file..keep validating integrity of cache, says you got one file and downloads it, or at least it says it did..but still don't have it..validate again and steam says I got 1 file need to validate and supposedly downloads it again..but still don't get it. I deleted clientregistry.blob that didn't do nothing, so now I went and and deleted everything in steam folder but backups, steamapps, and steam.exe.. now waiting while steam updates. Apparentlythe file I'm lacking is the one need for nmm and boss, try running boss but game not detected. * +

newt182 23.10.13 - 11:18pm
skyrim.esm [link]Link to Mega:http://is.gd/aiYJGO[/link] * +

kenb2321 24.10.13 - 12:47am
Smile2.gif got it! Had to learn a little code and turn loadorder.txt to into uft-8 format.. now nmm and boss working again.. back to a CLEAN skyrim.. followin S.t.e.p. this time. what was wierd was boss and nmm both worked for new vegas but lots of errors on skyrim.
Now just got to figure out how to stop nvidia control panel from crashing and I should be good. * +

alvar89 26.10.13 - 05:00pm
just finished the 1st stronghold again what a great game that still is daydream.gif they should use the halfway 2d graphics on the new ones instead of the cr*ppy 3d views. * +

alvar89 26.10.13 - 05:11pm
so the steam hardware beta ended and 300 lucky steam users who participated out of 400k get a steambox and the controller. hope i get one smile.gif * +

mr.stabs 30.10.13 - 01:04pm
PC gaming dead2.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-72
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark