! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skyrim special edition - Page 26/66

Subject: skyrim special edition
« <> »
kenb2321 5.11.16 - 10:55pm
Fishing.gif ..besides it's not like this forum is booming with new topics lately anyways. Lol.gif * +

mcwalnut 5.11.16 - 11:13pm

@ norega - 5.11.16 - 12:44pm
How many times do i have to say it ? digital foundry test are useless they are not even real time .Recorded footage with a capture card analyzed can not be an accurate . There are no real time monitoring software packages for any console . Like i said time and time again they have been ousted by many big game companys for putting out bulls**t reviews

Digital foundry are professionals and specialize in game technology and hardware reviews. They are the biggest and most respected group there I that does this.

I'll take their word over some random pc peasant on the Internet. * +

alvar89 6.11.16 - 09:02am
Then why do you misinterpret digital foundry lol. They never said it runs eqvualant to high settings on pc lol. * +

alvar89 6.11.16 - 09:03am
If i give ratings in 5 scale saying some are close to 5 but some are 3 then the average never is 5 lol. * +

alvar89 6.11.16 - 09:05am
Average high means half medium and half very high settings or all high. Df said close to high you say it is high lol. * +

nobyboy 6.11.16 - 12:51pm
i downloaded my FREE version of skyrim on pc and played it on high on my s**t gfx card and it destroys the ps4 graphics * +

psnality 6.11.16 - 12:56pm
I need some good npc and character texture mods before I play it again, had some great mods on the old skyrim for hair, eyes, bodies, faces and animation.
Played a bit and can see there wasn't much difference between the old and SE editions, kind of clunky. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-66
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index