! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fallout: New Vegas - Page 240/241

Subject: Fallout: New Vegas
« <> »
gooji 2.07.12 - 11:30am
old world blues is a wacky, surreal and dark journey into a research crater. never thought it would be relaxed, thought would be more like dead money but better. owb is to new vegas what point lookout was to fallout 3. the map is generous, the enemies and weapons are fun like the barking auto cannon or the sonic emitter that incapacitates robots with opera singer noises or something. you can come and go from big mountain as you please when you finish its main quest too * +

gooji 2.07.12 - 11:35am
the living quarters are spot on with many features like the book e which converts any book into a blank book so you can turn that into a skill book, a s*xually seductive talking light switch,a cool talking jukebox, the teeny tiny securiton droid who's obsessed with plates and coffee mugs, funny as as he suffers from small man complexlol and many others like the auto doc and the seed cloning machine * +

gooji 2.07.12 - 11:42am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TfZEwvTma0 pmpl * +

gooji 4.07.12 - 10:23am
found the stealth suit but has no helmet. is there a helmet I can wear that will complete the suit? something flash. something that makes me look like cyborg ninja from mgs * +

shadow27 4.07.12 - 03:57pm
nope.. but u might find a valence thingamajig? gives health regen and plus one endurance * +

gooji 4.07.12 - 09:57pm
the atomic valence accelerator? its pretty s**t to be honest. I'll just stick with Boone's beret and a pair of Sunglasses, I got the four eyes perk so my PER is doubled * +

iguana 19.07.12 - 10:43am
87 hours in, main game still going strong, got lonesome road left. started experiencing some major bugs now, especially after coming back from old world blues. the game crashes anytime after an hours play, reloading saves can be slow, as indicated by a slow moving roulette table. item selection slows down near the raiders territory, random legion attacks when I'm in good standing with them and now Boone started appearing at legion camp entrance which of course leads to his death * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-241
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index