! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Elder Scrolls 5- Skyrim - Page 2/307

Subject: Elder Scrolls 5- Skyrim
« <> »
play.con 14.10.11 - 03:58pm
Good, sick to death of pre-order e, especially different content from every retailer. * +

yoji 14.10.11 - 04:00pm
Pre order t shirt, pre order y-fronts, pre order limited edition off the rack c and a avatar hat, pre order precum, pre order me babys*x * +

gollum 14.10.11 - 04:01pm
Dark Souls laughs at Skyrim...before smashing a +5 Halberd in it's face * +

yoji 14.10.11 - 04:01pm
C and A? Wow where'd that come from? That's some real old school . Even oblivion isn't as fantasy as C and A * +

spartan2 14.10.11 - 05:11pm
The pre order stuff is getting ridiculous i garee nod just put ALL the xing content in the game and not split it all over these retailers you . forza has been awful for it- looking at you * +

yoji 14.10.11 - 05:36pm
As long as it doesn't ruin the overall core gameplay then its not that big a deal. In multiplayer games i think it is tho, why should someone get an instant level five boost, great armor and weapons because they pre ordered? Battlefield 3 is just as bad, with their physical warfare pack which lets them upgrade to the karkand expansion pack with maps, weapons and equipment for free * +

yoji 14.10.11 - 05:38pm
Fair do's, the amount you get is pretty d*mn generous but if you cant pre order then you've out and will be coughing up a tenner * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-307
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index