! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fallout Universe - Page 2/4

Subject: Fallout Universe
« <> »
yoji 13.10.11 - 01:59pm
Brotherhood of steel lost their appeal in new vegas. Thats why fallout 3 was so good. It felt more grim and realistic then new vegas. Plus the skyrim engine will work wonders with fallout 4 and you know it'll be good because bethesda only own the rights to make one more fallout game * +

yoji 13.10.11 - 02:00pm
If they are smart, they'll wait til the next gen and release it within the first 18 months * +

shadow27 13.10.11 - 02:00pm
lol casio * +

silverjx 13.10.11 - 02:45pm
They should sort out the karma meter, don't know how long i can keep my karma good, im too tempted to knee cap the water begger, the ant kid and jericho nunu * +

yoji 13.10.11 - 04:02pm
Skull the ant kid, chelsea smile jericho and point blank the water begger. After that, donate a small amount of caps to the church of atom to replace good karma * +

miickie 13.10.11 - 04:18pm
I love how you can murder an entire town and get your karma back by throwing a few quid to charity. Actually come to think of it, that's more real life that I thought * +

silverjx 13.10.11 - 04:23pm
will when he gets out of that port-a-loo, can't get near it for the all the Ants...did try to smash Jericho but got jumped by the whole of Megaton sad . Should have robot suits for 4, mean like the ones she used in Aliens against the queen * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index