! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best tomb raider - Page 2/3

Subject: best tomb raider
« <> »
crail 25.09.11 - 05:48pm
but youd cut yourself on those t*ts. i liked the last the best. * +

spartan2 25.09.11 - 07:33pm
The latest ones are great in 3D  ies * +

warded 4.10.17 - 03:42pm
Legend and Anniversary good.gif * +

psnality 4.10.17 - 04:39pm
I like the new one but would have liked more puzzles and tomb raiding, guess it's like the beginning of it all before she did the tomb raiding. * +

alvar89 5.10.17 - 05:27pm

@ psnality - 4.10.17 - 04:39pm
I like the new one but would have liked more puzzles and tomb raiding, guess it's like the beginning of it all before she did the tomb raiding.

The reboot's are very different type of games but i like both the old games and the new ones. New ones have that survival aspect with hunting etc and less complex tombs. Also the more open world part is interesting. The old games had alot more puzzles. The old ones will always have that nostalgic feel to them overshadowing the age of them. * +

psnality 5.10.17 - 05:55pm

@ alvar89 - 5.10.17 - 05:27pm
The reboot's are very different type of games but i like both the old games and the new ones. New ones have that survival aspect with hunting etc and less complex tombs. Also the more open world part is interesting. The old games had alot more puzzles. The old ones will always have that nostalgic feel to them overshadowing the age of them.

I think the next one will have more puzzles, Rise of the Tomb Raider had more but they seemed more like side missions than the actual game.
The old ones haven't dated well for me with the pointy graphics. * +

alvar89 5.10.17 - 08:25pm

@ psnality - 5.10.17 - 05:55pm
I think the next one will have more puzzles, Rise of the Tomb Raider had more but they seemed more like side missions than the actual game.
The old ones haven't dated well for me with the pointy graphics.

It's a funny thing with old games. The ones i played when they were new still don't bother me but those i skipped back then do. I tried really hard to get into morrowind late but struggle with it's graphics. On the other hand i dont have any problems playing mafia 1, tomb raider 4 or stronghold 1 because i loved them back in the day. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index