! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gta - Page 2/3

Subject: Gta
« <> »
alvar89 13.12.23 - 10:17am
They always run at 30fps on consoles first. The pro models and pc will up it. Im hoping for a lower res upscaled 60 option tho. 30fps is pain. been spoiled by 120fps on my tv lately so its even worse. * +

norega 13.12.23 - 01:58pm
The current gen consoles are showing their age and have done for sometime . Was promised 4k 60fps in every single game. Didn't happen * +

alvar89 14.12.23 - 10:49am

@ norega - 13.12.23 - 01:58pm
The current gen consoles are showing their age and have done for sometime . Was promised 4k 60fps in every single game. Didn't happen

I blame lazy game development also. Easier to fall behing a upscaling and fake frame filling rather than optimizing. Same crap on pc. A 4090 can even struggle to keep a steady framerate in newer games without dlss. Remember how weak the ps3 and x360 were? With that little amount of memory available it was still pulling ok framerate in games. It was crazy how they were able to play gta 5 even at sub 30fps. Rdr2 on ps4 and xbox one was the same thing. Only a handful of games can do native res 60fps on the ps5 now. All else is using upscaling to reach it. * +

ementalm 15.12.23 - 01:49pm
The purpose of a game: is gameplay. Why are folk worried about frame rate. Most games stutter when to much graphics are on screen. Even the most powerful towers do it. So just marvel in the graphical excellence of the next installment of grand theft auto, it's come a long way since it's inception and still smashing records on each instalment and with their own table tennis game engine, in the hd universe! * +

norega 15.12.23 - 11:37pm

@ ementalm - 15.12.23 - 01:49pm
The purpose of a game: is gameplay. Why are folk worried about frame rate. Most games stutter when to much graphics are on screen. Even the most powerful towers do it. So just marvel in the graphical excellence of the next installment of grand theft auto, it's come a long way since it's inception and still smashing records on each instalment and with their own table tennis game engine, in the hd universe!

Because 30fps is just blood awful . * +

alvar89 16.12.23 - 09:39am
30fps breaks immersion. Dont like making compromises in games. Fidelity is also important. Good on the eyes. Smooth framerate helps the gameplay. Tried to use my old galaxy s8 with its 60hz screen and it was a pain since i have had the s20 and s22 ultra with 120hz screen. 60fps should be the standard to reach in every game atleast. * +

norega 16.12.23 - 10:31pm
Agree I play more gmes on my 1080p 240hz monitor Than I do on my 4k 144hz as even though I never max the frame rate unless playing old games or counterstrike everything just feels so much better . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index