! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard - Page 2/4

Subject: Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard
« <> »
samuel.123 24.01.22 - 11:58am

@ alvar89 - 19.01.22 - 07:18pm
Cant order it direct from sony. Puts me to our local shop they use here. They are scalpers tho adding so much ontop just because they can.

You can order from amazon, curries, shopto, symths there is plenty places to get one quite a lot of people i know have one now. I didnt get mine from a scalper i got mine from shopto, just have to keep an eye on when new stock is dropping, can go online and it tells you. 359 for a ps5 is amazing value for money. * +

alvar89 24.01.22 - 01:09pm

@ samuel.123 - 24.01.22 - 11:58am
You can order from amazon, curries, shopto, symths there is plenty places to get one quite a lot of people i know have one now. I didnt get mine from a scalper i got mine from shopto, just have to keep an eye on when new stock is dropping, can go online and it tells you. 359 for a ps5 is amazing value for money.

That is bread money. Definitely worth it. Would dedicate it to my sim racing setup because i only play rally and racing games on consoles. Plus i dont buy games on disks anymore either. The discless version will be enough. * +

samuel.123 24.01.22 - 06:55pm

@ alvar89 - 24.01.22 - 01:09pm
That is bread money. Definitely worth it. Would dedicate it to my sim racing setup because i only play rally and racing games on consoles. Plus i dont buy games on disks anymore either. The discless version will be enough.

I was disc-less for my ps4 so i wanted a ps5 disc less but was none when i waited in the queue online to get one so ended up with a bundle pack. Im going to buy a terabyte of ssd. Ill probably never use the disc drive. Did you see the matrix demo? Youtube matrix awakens ps5! Shows off ray tracing and the unreal engine * +

alvar89 24.01.22 - 08:23pm
That demo looked like true next gen. This kind of lighting will make games much more immersive. Wanted to get a rtx 3080 for my pc in 2020 for ray tracing but the scalping has made impossible to get one for a good price. The graphic card market will push ppl to console gaming or on gaming laptops. Cant wait how the ps5 and xbox series x compete against nvidia with ray tracing.
Most tech is cheap still thankfully including ssd-s. Can get a gen4 1tb samsung 980pro for around 200euros. I remember paying 130euros or something for my 256gb 960evo nvme drive in 2017. Now a 2tb 970evo costs 250euros. That will not be supported by the ps5 as it is a gen3 drive. Still good to see those getting cheaper. * +

samuel.123 24.01.22 - 10:20pm

@ alvar89 - 24.01.22 - 08:23pm
That demo looked like true next gen. This kind of lighting will make games much more immersive. Wanted to get a rtx 3080 for my pc in 2020 for ray tracing but the scalping has made impossible to get one for a good price. The graphic card market will push ppl to console gaming or on gaming laptops. Cant wait how the ps5 and xbox series x compete against nvidia with ray tracing.
Most tech is cheap still thankfully including ssd-s. Can get a gen4 1tb samsung 980pro for around 200euros. I remember paying 130euros or something for my 256gb 960evo nvme drive in 2017. Now a 2tb 970evo costs 250euros. That will not be supported by the ps5 as it is a gen3 drive. Still good to see those getting cheaper.

I use a Nvidia shield to watch tv through, all the apps and so on, its quality. Can play games through it as well, the graphics easily rival ps4 and can use steam on it as well, the older model came with an xbox like controller. Could pretty much play anything really, snes games and so on. The ps5 is future proof as well for 8k. So like i said for 359 its a bargain. Matrix game is only. Demo and it played amazing with the controller. Real time life like graphics. I will be buying that game when it eventually comes out i was playing it for a while its outstanding. Gran turismo 7 looks amazing as well. * +

alvar89 25.01.22 - 09:34am
I remember waiting a very long time for gt5 when i got the ps3 on launch. Then when i saw the ps4 not having a full gt game i skipped it. But i came across a great deal for a ps4pro last year and got it for gt sport. It plays awesome on a 4k screen. Then for my suprise they said that gt7 will come to the ps4 also. That made it worth the investment. My tv has 60hz only anyway so im sure the pro can do 4k 60fps just as it does in sport. The ps5 will propably get 4k 120fps. Will be a reason to get a 120hz panel when you have a ps5. Im not sure about 8k. Lighter games might do 30fps on the ps5. If they make a ps5 pro that could do 60fps in 8k. Too early now for that. Even a rtx 3090 struggles to play AAA games in 8k. And that is the fastest card out there. * +

samuel.123 25.01.22 - 10:41am

@ alvar89 - 25.01.22 - 09:34am
I remember waiting a very long time for gt5 when i got the ps3 on launch. Then when i saw the ps4 not having a full gt game i skipped it. But i came across a great deal for a ps4pro last year and got it for gt sport. It plays awesome on a 4k screen. Then for my suprise they said that gt7 will come to the ps4 also. That made it worth the investment. My tv has 60hz only anyway so im sure the pro can do 4k 60fps just as it does in sport. The ps5 will propably get 4k 120fps. Will be a reason to get a 120hz panel when you have a ps5. Im not sure about 8k. Lighter games might do 30fps on the ps5. If they make a ps5 pro that could do 60fps in 8k. Too early now for that. Even a rtx 3090 struggles to play AAA games in 8k. And that is the fastest card out there.

Be in the future before seeing true 8k 120hz but least the next gens are compatible for when it does happen, probably about 4-5 years away. Gt7 looks good on ps5 seen the trailers for it. Forbidden west looks great and im looking forward to god of war ragnarok. Il be buying the remastered uncharted as well. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index