! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

E3 2018 - Page 2/3

Subject: E3 2018
« <> »
warded 8.06.18 - 05:49pm
They should just make a Curse of the Moon 2. * +

psnality 8.06.18 - 08:52pm
I have to get a PS4 one day, that Samurai game Ghost of Tsushima looked well good. I'd only get the Sony Exclusive games though.
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Last of Us 2 I'm looking forward to seeing more of and Beyond Good and Evil 2 which I'll probably get and been meaning to play the first one but not got around to it. * +

4juice 10.06.18 - 01:52am
Battle Royale in Battlefield urghh. I reckon RDR2 will be a money squeezing game like gta online so im not really looking forward to it like before. * +

psnality 10.06.18 - 08:18pm

@ 4juice - 10.06.18 - 01:52am
Battle Royale in Battlefield urghh. I reckon RDR2 will be a money squeezing game like gta online so im not really looking forward to it like before.

It's there if people want to play it which is cool, doesn't mean you have to play the mode. Looks better than the new Call of Duty. * +

shadow27 11.06.18 - 05:35am

@ psnality - 7.06.18 - 07:20am
I'm looking forward to more Battlefield V, Fallout 76, Anthem, hopefully some more Shenmue 3, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Cyberpunk 2077

Seen a few trailers for the Fallout online thing, I still think they should be making ghouls/super mutants playable races.. * +

psnality 11.06.18 - 03:24pm

@ shadow27 - 11.06.18 - 05:35am
Seen a few trailers for the Fallout online thing, I still think they should be making ghouls/super mutants playable races..

I like the way it is, it's a different way to play and you kill all the mutants and either play with other players or try to kill them so it adds to the experience.
You still have a story and quests and the other players can either be enemies or friends, it's not like other online multiplayer games where you have two teams battling it out to be the winner.
I'm looking forward to it.
I watched the Bethesda e3 conference and they showed some really great games coming. * +

psnality 11.06.18 - 04:03pm
Looking forward to Forza Horizon 4 as it's in Britain which should be fun with all the seasons. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index