! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

blood loot crates. - Page 2/3

Subject: blood loot crates.
« <> »
psnality 28.11.17 - 11:35pm
Yeah but it's a game aimed mainly at kids and it's Star Wars plus there isn't much progression in it apart from loot boxes, you basically earn xp points from just being there and not even playing and some people built robots just to twiddle the joystick so they earn points.
It's gotten out of hand, there's why there's a big uproar and it's about time.
Shadows of war they made it harder to beat the final and to make it easier you have to pay so already they're making games harder to exploit people.
They did the maths on reddit and found out you had to play 40 hours to unlock one character or pay for it unlockrd quicker, that's just bad and not like a two hours unlock.
It's exploitation. * +

newt182 1.12.17 - 03:07pm
I think publishers just need to get rid of all microtransactions and season passes etc... and just put the prices of the games up and make a good quality product. If GTA 6 was released at 80 pounds everyone would still buy it on launch. Make a good game, charge more. Simple. * +

psnality 1.12.17 - 06:17pm
That's why I love CD Projekt, they make a game but have expansions that are actually worth the extra money and they are a single story which is about the length of a normal game.
I might just wait for any EA game to go into Origin Access to play it now, doubt Battlefront 2 will take long to be there like Mass Effect Andromeda. * +

kenb2321 7.12.17 - 04:52am

@ psnality - 1.12.17 - 06:17pm
That's why I love CD Projekt, they make a game but have expansions that are actually worth the extra money and they are a single story which is about the length of a normal game.
I might just wait for any EA game to go into Origin Access to play it now, doubt Battlefront 2 will take long to be there like Mass Effect Andromeda.

Thumbsup.gif CDPR is awesome, and very fan friendly. Im looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 whenever they finish it. Safe to say they are the only company id preorder from or get a seasons pass as i know ill get more than my moneys worth.
I used to love Bioware but they went downhill.. * +

crail 7.12.17 - 04:19pm
Can't get enough of loot crates. fu*king love em * +

4juice 7.12.17 - 05:22pm
Destiny 2 locked its platinum trophy behind a DLC. We can now sit back and watch as people will condemn it lootboxes instead like what happened to swbf2 * +

psnality 7.12.17 - 10:21pm

@ crail - 7.12.17 - 04:19pm
Can't get enough of loot crates. fu*king love em

Let's see if you've won a reply
[Img] https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FancySecondaryBlesbok-size_restricted.gif' alt=''/> * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index