! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

E3 2017 - Page 2/12

Subject: E3 2017
« <> »
crail 11.06.17 - 06:57pm
Play local multiplayer with someone then. Thats what i will do. Don't like online gaming * +

psnality 11.06.17 - 07:06pm
I don't know anyone that games on a PC, know people with XBox and Playstation though.
I'm not much of an online gamer apart from Battlefield occasionally and Titanfall 2, prefer single player games like I'm playing in a film. Online games get boring very quickly. * +

crail 11.06.17 - 08:05pm
Its split screen you know? * +

psnality 11.06.17 - 08:17pm
Oh yeah, guess I could play with my little brother.
It looked kinda weird with a cut scene going on one side and the other bloke running about on the other. * +

norega 11.06.17 - 10:24pm

@ psnality - 11.06.17 - 04:35pm
If it's as good as Battlefield I'll buy it plus I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what they do with the single player.
You say nearly all games will be sh*t.

That's because 90 percent of new games are sh*t . Not interested in mainstream gaming much except gems like overwatch and last guardian etc . Call of dooty , Star Wars games Battlefield are made for kids now i steer clear of that type of rubbish . * +

norega 11.06.17 - 10:25pm
Currently playing Alan wake American nightmare and loving it . Old ish game but looks great in 4k * +

psnality 12.06.17 - 12:21am
Well that's your opinion and I'm sure many others don't share it, you are not the voice of gamers everywhere.
Never played Alan Wake Nightmares, found Alan Wake to be slightly repetitive killing lumberjacks over and over again so didn't really play the other one but that's my opinion and I know it was a universally liked game but I was honestly glad when I finished it as I found it to be a bit of a trudge. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index