! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PC Gamers - Page 2/5

Subject: PC Gamers
« <> »
joshuaz3 22.11.16 - 01:17pm
any computer linked to internet can be hacked..he is a high profile target for hackers no doubt..no limits? well im pretty sure theres some limit to what components u can choose, its certainly not infinite * +

psnality 22.11.16 - 04:23pm
It's not that hard to build a pc, I've read that it's a task to change a motherboard though. Might upgrade my one one day. * +

alvar89 22.11.16 - 04:40pm

@ joshuaz3 - 22.11.16 - 01:17pm
any computer linked to internet can be hacked..he is a high profile target for hackers no doubt..no limits? well im pretty sure theres some limit to what components u can choose, its certainly not infinite

What will the hackers get? His 100 dollar worth of games max on origin maybe lol if hes unable to retrieve it. Thats just nonsense saying oh he might get hacked thats why he should not have started playing on a pc. Dont drive a car you might crash and die lol. * +

alvar89 22.11.16 - 04:45pm

@ joshuaz3 - 22.11.16 - 01:17pm
any computer linked to internet can be hacked..he is a high profile target for hackers no doubt..no limits? well im pretty sure theres some limit to what components u can choose, its certainly not infinite

Picking on words you can yes say its not infinetly possible but im sure you get my point as its not limited as consoles. You can go way beyond what he paid for even better hardware. Get 4x 24gb vram quadros and a couple of 8k screens and it will make his pc cheap compared. * +

spartan2 22.11.16 - 04:56pm

@ psnality - 22.11.16 - 04:23pm
It's not that hard to build a pc, I've read that it's a task to change a motherboard though. Might upgrade my one one day.

Changing a motherboard is just like building a PC except you don't have to build the machine from scratch. Although typically you are dismantling and disconnecting a lot of the machine to do it. * +

psnality 23.11.16 - 01:54pm

@ spartan2 - 22.11.16 - 04:56pm
Changing a motherboard is just like building a PC except you don't have to build the machine from scratch. Although typically you are dismantling and disconnecting a lot of the machine to do it.

Thought you had to reinstall windows or something and it was pretty complicated, why I haven't bothered yet. * +

alvar89 23.11.16 - 03:19pm

@ psnality - 23.11.16 - 01:54pm
Thought you had to reinstall windows or something and it was pretty complicated, why I haven't bothered yet.

Not always. Nothing complicated about it. Its annoying when you have a different type of mobo so you have to reposition the risers. Thats also not complicated if youre careful not to leave one under a wrong spot. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index