! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nintendo NX - Page 2/9

Subject: Nintendo NX
« <> »
norega 20.10.16 - 04:34pm
Gota say this does look great ,yeah its not as powefull as microsoft and sonys efforts but thats not the point of it . At the right price and with support this could do well .The only worry is durability of the entire thing as its got a lot to brake and it must have a removable battery as after a few hundred charges tablet batterys degrade very fast . And i hope it doesnt have that standard mini usb charging port which is complete crap and breaks on every device that has it . * +

sibz86 20.10.16 - 04:46pm
Nintendo switch.... * +

4juice 20.10.16 - 07:42pm
Gameboy, GBA, DS, 3DS and Wii has all done very well in terms of sale, why couldn't this one? And you go on about 'replaceable battery' and charging port? Facepalm * +

norega 20.10.16 - 09:43pm
Well the battery's in tablets don't last long and need replacing after a few years and most people just dump them and get a new one. And micro USB charging port is the cheapest piece of crap ever they always brake and need replacing. I have repaired hundreds of broken ports on phones and tablets
* +

norega 20.10.16 - 09:44pm
And I have every Nintendo system apart from the virtual boy . * +

spartan2 20.10.16 - 10:22pm
Nintendo Switch. As in, you'll never switch it on because it's like a poor man's Nvidia Shield which flopped just the same * +

norega 21.10.16 - 07:14am
It's way more powerful than nvidia shield which had little to no advertising outside of PC magazines and Nintendo have more money than Sony to throw at it. It's going to be a big hit me thinks . Gota be the right price though * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index