! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skyrim special edition - Page 2/66

Subject: skyrim special edition
« <> »
kenb2321 13.06.16 - 11:23pm

@ psnality - 13.06.16 - 05:20pm
They recently sent an updated trailer for skywind, it looked great.
Would be kind of cruel after all that work they've done to skywind then Bethesda announce an update themselves to both games.
They know about the mods, must do.

Not really cruel as basically what they are doing from what i understand was not just update graphics but to travel back and forth from skyrim to morrowind...with all the quests from morrowind and skyrim..into one huge game.. Same with skyblivion where cryodil and skyrim are connected and can use your dragonborn from skyrim to visit imperial city and go around and shut down oblivion gates.
Bethesda knows all about mods, heck last year them and steam tried to cash in on them and it didnt turn out to well. * +

psnality 14.06.16 - 12:11am
That's just silly, I'd settle for just both separately, never read anything about them joining them both together. * +

alvar89 14.06.16 - 05:29am
If im not mistaken the skywind is not a joining rather morrowind on skyrim engine? * +

kenb2321 14.06.16 - 01:04pm

@ alvar89 - 14.06.16 - 05:29am
If im not mistaken the skywind is not a joining rather morrowind on skyrim engine?

Yea you are right, I mustve read something wrong lol.gif. Would've been a bit lore breaking if they did that though, seeing as both are from different eras. You'll still need to have both legitamate copies of the games in order for mod to work..but they are adding few things from skyrim into morrowind like smithing..and even fast travel and map markers. * +

alvar89 14.06.16 - 03:09pm
Tried to play morrowind lol its soo oldschool not easy at all to navigate. Have to read signs etc. * +

alvar89 14.06.16 - 03:11pm
Wish they made morrowind tho. Oblivion is still playable but morrowind too old * +

psnality 14.06.16 - 04:33pm
The dev for Skywind says about the special edition ''A 64-bit engine is great news for us, It gives up more power and better stability to make Skywind even better.'' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-66
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index